- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Currently using Android, I have been thinking on switching over as my contract is up, only question or concern is on Safari browser can the font be increased other than the workarounds I see posted, on Chrome , the font can permanently be changed, I do not want to have to pinch and zoom on every web page .
- 09-25-2013, 08:17 AM #2
Re: Simple Question
Although the text size can be changes in the Settings (Settings>General>Text Size), it does not increase the text size on a non-mobile web page. It does increase the text size of Safari's reader feature. The Safari browser does not have Android's auto-format feature.
- By SnapThrow in forum AT&TReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:25 PM
- By johnla781 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:08 AM
- By bmantz65 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:25 AM
- By SnapThrow in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:18 AM
- By Coachbulldog in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:14 PM