iPhone 5s restarts on its own after exiting certain apps
As the title says, my iPhone 5s keeps shutting down after opening certain apps. Yesterday it was just the notability app. After I meandered through the days lecture notes I exited the app and then the whole screen went blue (similar to what old pcs would do when something went wrong) and then would proceed to restart. I went to the apple store, they claimed it was just that the app wasn't ready for the 5s. Now tonight as I was looking over a document in Pages, it did the same thing. Had anyone else had these issues, and if so, we're you able to figure out what's going wrong? Thanks.
- 09-25-2013, 08:29 AM #2
- 09-25-2013, 08:38 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: iPhone 5s restarts on its own after exiting certain apps
That is an issue with the apps as that was a common problem during beta testing with alot of them. Make sure the apps that are crashing the phone are ready for iOS 7, if not contact the developer to see when an update will be available.
- 09-25-2013, 09:00 AM #5
- 09-25-2013, 09:01 AM #6
- 09-25-2013, 09:25 AM #8
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 76Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:57 AM
- By Cleveland in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:47 PM
- By Sukhraj Singh in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:52 AM
- By gameson in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:35 PM
- By PhillyPhan609 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:42 PM