Is swiping diagonally still a problem?
Hello iMore followers.
Do you remember last year there was quite a lot of fuss about a glitch on the iPhone 5 display that made swiping diagonally quite odd. Here's the iMore article by Rene Ritchie:
iPhone 5, iPod touch 5 touchscreens responding oddly to multiple, rapid diagonal swipes | iMore
Could you tell me if this bug still persists? I read that it was a hardware thing and I have no idea if the displays for the iPhone 5s and 5c are the same as 5. Could you try it on both phones? I'm really curious.
- 09-24-2013, 09:58 PM #2
- 09-24-2013, 10:01 PM #3
- By iEd in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:46 PM
- By whit27 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:13 AM
- By Rocket_Girl in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 40Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:40 PM
- By gameson in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 02:01 PM
- By fightcrazy in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 12:10 PM