Snug leather holster for iPhone 5/5s?

hmandell48

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of a snug fitting leather or faux leather holster for the iPhone 5/5s? I'm looking for one that is horizontal, that magnetically closes, slim, and does not accommodate a bumper case or any other case (No wiggle room).

On a related note, I happened to be at a mall last night and noticed a line of people waiting to buy an iPhone 5s. My gf and I preordered through Verizon and weren't expecting to be able to get the new iPhones until 10/14 and 10/21. Jumped in line, canceled our orders, and we both upgraded from the iPhone 4! Lucky us! Wasn't expecting it, so now I'm pretty much caseless.

jackholl92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of a snug fitting leather or faux leather holster for the iPhone 5/5s? I'm looking for one that is horizontal, that magnetically closes, slim, and does not accommodate a bumper case or any other case (No wiggle room).

On a related note, I happened to be at a mall last night and noticed a line of people waiting to buy an iPhone 5s. My gf and I preordered through Verizon and weren't expecting to be able to get the new iPhones until 10/14 and 10/21. Jumped in line, canceled our orders, and we both upgraded from the iPhone 4! Lucky us! Wasn't expecting it, so now I'm pretty much caseless.

Speaking of "Snug" lol I got this one it's not horizontal but it's super snug and nice http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0091...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2089427

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

hmandell48

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Ha. We actually just ordered a pair of those, but I'm still unsure about carrying my phone in my pocket. I just got very comfortable with using a holster with my iPhone 4.

jackholl92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Ha. We actually just ordered a pair of those, but I'm still unsure about carrying my phone in my pocket. I just got very comfortable with using a holster with my iPhone 4.

Oh I understand. I know nothing about holsters I'm to afraid ill bump something and break it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the 1 I bought for my iP5. It's by Marware. It doesn't look like they offer it any more. I bought an extra 1 on Amazon. It's the Marware ADCU11 CEO Prestige and has a magnetic closure.. Also I bought a canvas like one from Nite Ize. Clip Case Cargo Sideways Medium and has a velcro closure. This one is more rugged and I wear it to work.

Edit 1: I just checked the Marware site and it CEO Prestige is back. A very slight change to the 2 I have.

hmandell48

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the 1 I bought for my iP5. It's by Marware. It doesn't look like they offer it any more. I bought an extra 1 on Amazon. It's the Marware ADCU11 CEO Prestige and has a magnetic closure.. Also I bought a canvas like one from Nite Ize. Clip Case Cargo Sideways Medium and has a velcro closure. This one is more rugged and I wear it to work.

Edit 1: I just checked the Marware site and it CEO Prestige is back. A very slight change to the 2 I have.

I'll check those out. Thanks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77