- iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Sending Slow Motion Clips via iMessage
I created a short slow motion clip tonight, that I sent via iMessage to my friend. After it sent, I clicked on the video via iMessage and it plays at normal speed. So that led me to believe that it doesn't export the video with slow motion effect applied to it. But my friend told me that she sees it as slow motion. So what gives? lol
(Yes, the video shows as slow motion in my camera roll)
I just don't understand why I see the normal speed video.
- 09-24-2013, 09:48 PM #2
- 09-26-2013, 06:30 AM #3
Re: Sending Slow Motion Clips via iMessage
This happened to me as we'll. sent a video to my wife and it played at regular speed. I read somewhere that if both devices were on wifi then it would work, it has something to do with the file size. I send the video as an email and the slo mo worked just fine.
- By gameson in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:19 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:12 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 03:46 PM
- By johnny football hero in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:40 PM
- By Cheryl Mcintyre in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:11 PM