Just got my 5s, Space Grey 64gig. This thing is Sweet

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Called my nearest Sprint store they didn't have any and had no idea when they would get any. Called another store about 15 miles away the said all they was a Space Grey 64. So I bit the bullet and got it. I was really looking for a 16. The 64 was the last one in the store. A guy came in right after me and he wanted a 5s.

The Sprint guy told him I got the last one I got slight nod of "cool you got it." So this guy was gonna switch to a S4. The sales guy is a iPhone guy was trying to talk him out of it because the guy said once the iPhones come in he's returning the S4. Don't know how it turned out I left happy with my new toy.

Coming from a 4s this thing is a huge step up. Cant believe how light it is. The finger print ID is nice. Killer device.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy your new phone Ed and look at it this way, you will never be the person starting the inevitable "wish I didn't get the 16GB because I am out of storage" thread :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Congrats... as others have said, space will not be an issue for you... and it really will help the resale value... enjoy your new phone!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy your new phone Ed and look at it this way, you will never be the person starting the inevitable "wish I didn't get the 16GB because I am out of storage" thread :)

Yea I had that issue trying to video a few graduations this summer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2