Results 1 to 9 of 9
- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Actual formatted capacity of 16GB 5S?
Hey everyone, I am new to this so excuse me if I'm doing something wrong. I currently own a Galaxy Nexus and am thinking of making the switch over to the 5S (leaning towards the 16GB model). Could anyone please tell me what the actual storage capacity of the 16GB iPhone 5S is?
- 09-24-2013, 06:15 PM #2
- 09-24-2013, 06:19 PM #3
- 09-24-2013, 06:31 PM #4Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- 09-24-2013, 06:40 PM #5
- 09-24-2013, 11:00 PM #6
- 09-25-2013, 04:19 PM #7
- 09-25-2013, 04:55 PM #8
Re: Actual formatted capacity of 16GB 5S?
Personally i'm on Sprint and don't have to worry about this on my phone's end. I do live on a street without proper internet so i'm on a metered satellite data plan for my home internet that makes cloud services unavailable to me.
- 09-25-2013, 05:17 PM #9Formerly forever29
iPhone 5S 32gb
iPad Mini with Retina 32gb
- By SnapThrow in forum AT&TReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:25 PM
- By JeevesVic in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2013, 06:55 AM
- By whit27 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:13 AM
- By richv77 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:02 PM
- By GeekMoxie in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 03:13 PM