Unlock 5s - is this available?
I am with Telus in Canada and just got the 5s. But Telus won't unlock the phone for me in the first 3 months.
My issues is I am traveling to the US on Monday for work and I normally pop a US SIM in my phone for while I am there.
Is there another option to get this phone unlocked besides using my Carrier to unlock it?
- 09-24-2013, 10:57 AM #2
- 09-24-2013, 11:28 AM #3
- 09-25-2013, 03:09 AM #5
- 09-25-2013, 04:10 AM #6
- 09-25-2013, 04:12 AM #7
- 09-25-2013, 08:24 AM #8
- 09-25-2013, 09:36 AM #9
- 09-25-2013, 10:18 AM #10
Re: Unlock 5s - is this available?
I would really like to get mine unlocked and use it in the states when I leave on Monday, instead of going back to an older Blackberry for the trip and having to set it up just for 1 week of use.
- 09-25-2013, 09:02 PM #12
- 09-26-2013, 01:13 AM #13
- By Drew Satterwhite in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 52Last Post: 02-11-2015, 03:43 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 44Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:08 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 37Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:46 PM
- By SnapThrow in forum AT&TReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:25 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:11 AM