- 09-24-2013, 08:11 AM #2
Re: Music controls not playing on lock screen on iPhone 5S
Try the following:
1. Go to Settings>Cellular and make sure and make sure "Cellular Data" is turned on.
2. Scroll down to the "Use Cellular Data For" section and then slide the lever to the right next to Music,
3. Go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and then scroll down to the bottom and enable "Use Cellular Data"
If the above fails, backup your device to either iCloud, iTunes or both, and then go to Setting>General>Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings".
- By sj-performance in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 41Last Post: 10-02-2014, 03:22 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 44Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:08 AM
- By hockey1299 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:56 AM
- By RoccoI in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:49 PM
- By droidguru in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2013, 06:13 PM