iPhone 5S sim free order was canceled
So I have a few question, if anybody can help I'll be grateful.
On apple.com now avalaible iPhone 5S 16gb for 649 dollars, is it really factory unlocked (sim free) iphone, that I can activate with any nano sim in any country and use it without any problems ?
And I have the problem with my order of iphone 5s in apple.com store. When I ordered 2 iphones 5s, everything is going fine but then after 5-30 minutes I received the e-mail with message that my order was canceled. Previously I ordered 2 pcs to address of my grandfather and now I'm loginig in other account made payment set the other shipping address, but still receive the e-mail with iPhone Quantity Limits (look at attached scrsht).
- 09-24-2013, 07:02 AM #2
Re: iPhone 5S sim free order was canceled
Ok, thanks, because previously I heard that it's can't be activated outside U.S.
So maybe you can help me with another question?
I wanna buy 4pcs iphone 5S but after first successful order others are not successful. I paid by е-gіft аррe store cards. And with the first order all was great but with others bad.
Maybe somebody can help me ?
- 09-24-2013, 12:58 PM #4
- 09-24-2013, 04:56 PM #6
- By sj-performance in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 41Last Post: 10-02-2014, 03:22 PM
- By hockey1299 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:56 AM
- By Rocket_Girl in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 40Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:40 PM
- By RoccoI in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:49 PM
- By deroubry in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:06 PM