Just got my iPhone 5S and need some help...
Saw BlackBerry sold the company, so I went out and found a silver iPhone 5S. Had iPhones in the past, and I like them, especially the 5S and iOS 7 right now.
My question deals with the fingerprint scanner. I've been trying to get it so I don't need to put in a pass code and only use my finger to unlock it.
How do I do this? It seems whenever I turn on finger print scanner on in settings, it turns on the pass code too.
- 09-23-2013, 08:02 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 08:18 PM #4
Re: Just got my iPhone 5S and need some help...
- 09-23-2013, 09:06 PM #6
- By Guacho in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:18 PM
- By kiddori in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:06 PM
- By kch50428 in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:26 PM
- By Jman056 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:17 AM
- By AHGibbs in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:25 PM