- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 5S BUGS
Current bugs list:
1) Phone calls (recent / missed) screens do not scroll. I have perhaps 20-30 calls on each, but the screen is unresponsive to a swipe (also, the "circle i" info is unresponsive. In other words, in the "Recent" screen, it seems like all touch response is disabled.
2) Takes nearly 3 times as long to charge in a car charger (compared to iPhone 4, 4s and 5), and 5S drains much faster than the 5.
Anyone else having these issues?
Last edited by kch50428; 09-23-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: headline edit
- 09-23-2013, 07:08 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 07:25 PM #3
Re: iPhone 5S BUGS
#2 is, as Keith indicated, a function of the charger output. And as for the 5S draining faster than the 5, I would have to disagree.
- By Guacho in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:18 PM
- By Dennisgarcia in forum AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:18 PM
- By kch50428 in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:26 PM
- By cyberpaw in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 06:23 PM