Anyone figure out the slo-mo transfer to pc?

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
The video plays fast instead of slow. What is this? I am starting to think Apple is trying to copy android by putting out crap that just doesn't work. IOS 7 screwed my ipad 3 to the point it crashes or lags. Now the 5s ROCKS, so don't bash me for being a little upset with the fact Apple can't even answer this question. My god man, Steve Jobs would beat someone for this!

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Email it to yourself it will lesson the quality if the vid but it should work, or use the share option within the app

Donnee

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
If you want to keep the same quality, airdrop it to your ipad then sync it from there. Basically as long as it's something in the share tab it'll keep the slow mo portion, depends what you send it to as for quality though (used this last night to get a few videos onto instagram without too much hassle)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If you want to keep the same quality, airdrop it to your ipad then sync it from there. Basically as long as it's something in the share tab it'll keep the slow mo portion, depends what you send it to as for quality though (used this last night to get a few videos onto instagram without too much hassle)

I sent a video to FB and had to use share tab vs loading from the app in order to get slow motion to go with it

Donnee

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I sent a video to FB and had to use share tab vs loading from the app in order to get slow motion to go with it

Aye seems weird that it's the same process but using the tab works and loading from within the app doesn't... One of them quirks I guess. Out of curiosity when yours went onto Facebook was the quality atrocious? Got mine set to hd upload and photos go through fine (ish) but the video took ages and still looked like it'd been taken with a potato, worked fine on IG/PC though

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Aye seems weird that it's the same process but using the tab works and loading from within the app doesn't... One of them quirks I guess. Out of curiosity when yours went onto Facebook was the quality atrocious? Got mine set to hd upload and photos go through fine (ish) but the video took ages and still looked like it'd been taken with a potato, worked fine on IG/PC though

No it was HD I just selects the HD option when I uploaded

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
This seems like a blunder on Apple's part. If they are advertising this as a feature, it should be something that is simple to transfer to your computer without having to upload to a site, email, or to another device before getting it to your computer.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner