- 09-23-2013, 05:50 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 05:52 PM #3
- 09-23-2013, 07:58 PM #4
- 09-24-2013, 08:43 AM #5
IMHO, the Black front on the Space Gray 5S is a fingerprint magnet. Even with a finger print reduced screen saver on the finger prints were still able to be seen on my Space Gray 5S. I returned the Space Gray model back to Best Buy for this reason.
Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
Last edited by Irish Rose; 09-24-2013 at 09:36 AM.
- 09-24-2013, 10:22 AM #6
- 09-24-2013, 11:23 AM #7
- 09-24-2013, 12:08 PM #8
Re: Space Gray - Fingerprints?
The 5s is no different than an iPhone 5. The glass will show fingerprints but that is why you rock a screen protector. Then if it bothers you, I'm OCD so it bothers the hell out of me, you wipe off the fingerprints with your shirt, cloth, microfiber like someone suggested.
- 09-24-2013, 01:24 PM #9
- By iVenom in forum iTunesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2014, 04:54 PM
- By lakerpride08 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:03 AM
- By maryjane2300 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:53 AM
- By 0pusX in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 06:37 AM
- By Tegan Miller in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:57 AM