Any android converts!?

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone on here switch from an android to get the 5s? If so how do you like it? Personally, I switched from the galaxy s4 and I will not be going back to android in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ljedik

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I came from a samsung galaxy III. I was tired having to wait for apps to open. This is my first iPhone and I'm really liking it so far. Everyone always says android phones are more customizable, but I really didnt ever feel the need to have all those widgets. I like the clean look of the iOS and the fact that this new phone reacts when I tap immediately, makes me very happy. Love the flow and animation effects when I close an app.

Sent from my space grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk - Larry

oversteer325

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Got a Verizon 32GB Space Grey 5s on launch day. Coming from a Sprint Galaxy Nexus. I still loved my Nexus but couldn't take Sprint anymore and my contract was up. So far so good with the iPhone. I have an iPad and lots of Apple TV's so I'm loving how well everything works together. Very happy with Verizon too. I've found replacement apps for everything I did on my Android and love the camera and speed of the new iPhone.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I left the HTC One GPe for the 5s (my 5s should be arriving Thursday!). I still love Android; the openness and customization of the platform is awesome. Plus, I always hacked every device I got. However, QC concerns from the HTC One really had me loathing the manufacturer. Don't get me wrong, the phone is beyond gorgeous, and the screen and speakers were excellent. But on the three handsets I received, all had dead pixels, which does not slide for me. Apple's QC is among the best, and it's super convenient to just take a short ride to the Apple store downtown and get an issue fixed right there on the spot, if an issue ever arises on the iPhone 5s (instead of having to wait for a replacement phone to ship from Google/HTC and deal with authorization charges).

Plus, I'll admit, I miss iOS a little bit... Lol. Android has come a long way, but iOS is just so smooth. Many of my friends and family have iPhones, so it also makes it easier to stay in touch.

I'll still probably end up buying the Nexus 5 because I still love me some Android! That way, I got the best of iOS and the best of Android :)

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I left the Iphone 5 for the Galaxy S4, liked it but didn't love it. The S4 was very laggy. I came back to the Iphone 5S, 64 gig on Verizon. What's funny is I was unsure if I was going to switch, passed a Best Buy Friday morning at 7:45, was second on line of about 30 people. Had the phone by 9:15, also got the wife a Pink 5C. I am very happy I switched back to Apple, doubt I'd leave again.

chrgnthru

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Just placed a order for a AT&T Space Grey 32gb. Bummed that it's now grey instead of the sweet black on black. My only concern is finding a way to download files. Any suggestions? I'm leaving behind a beautiful HTC One (maybe).

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just placed a order for a AT&T Space Grey 32gb. Bummed that it's now grey instead of the sweet black on black. My only concern is finding a way to download files. Any suggestions? I'm leaving behind a beautiful HTC One (maybe).

Can you be more specific re: "finding a way to download files"? What kind of files? What, exactly, are you looking to do?

chrgnthru

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Well on Android I can easily download any type of file. A website I use all the time is DatPiff :: The Authority in Free Mixtapes which allows me to download mixtapes (albums). I also had issues downloading pdf files on my old i5. Safari just doesn't have a download option. I used dolphin browser for a bit but it too had limitations.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234