Girlfriend's 5s

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So my girlfriend just ordered the 5s and it should be received by Wednesday. She is excited, but I think I may be a bit more excited than her...and it's not even my phone!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their new devices!

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Where did she order it from? Apple.com? Because mine says it will be available in October with no exact date :/

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
A coworker of mine is trying to get one through best buy, but she is getting the standard "we are all out and have no idea when we will have more in" speach

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So my girlfriend just ordered the 5s and it should be received by Wednesday. She is excited, but I think I may be a bit more excited than her...and it's not even my phone!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their new devices!

Lol- I keep telling myself if I stumble across one that easily, that clearly it is meant to be and I shall have to sell my 5 for 5s. Well played, sir. congrats on your phone!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Lol- I keep telling myself if I stumble across one that easily, that clearly it is meant to be and I shall have to sell my 5 for 5s. Well played, sir. congrats on your phone!

Rocket_Girl, I feel the same way. Haha. I am not due for an update for a while, but if something comes along easily then I will gladly accept my phone fate!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2