Any similar Leather Pouch or Flip case for iPhone 5S?

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Although I am not a fan of cases, and always want to keep my device naked to enjoy it's beauty. I tend to put a case from a time to another.

On my current device I use this case, Since I don't like using my device in a case, I just use this one to protect it. While the iPhone 5S can fit into this case, I need a special one for the 5S. Link: Amazon.com: BlackBerry Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Z10 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

However, I would tolerate a flip case if I can do phone calls while the flip case is closed to make sure no sweat touches the 5S screen (I really hate this when I have a long call in the burning sun). Link: Amazon.com: BlackBerry Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Z10 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

* I hate flip casses showing a part of the screen. I need something that will almost protect the phone of anything when in my pocket. I really wish I could buy one of the Apple genuine cases but they are for "everyday" use and they don't really protect the device that much because the screen is not covered.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the Z10 leather pouch and it's nice but that big BlackBerry logo couldn't be removed or covered up. I've tried everything. Don't know about the magnet that is used to shut phone down in holster.

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the Z10 leather pouch and it's nice but that big BlackBerry logo couldn't be removed or covered up. I've tried everything. Don't know about the magnet that is used to shut phone down in holster.

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

Well. The BlackBerry logo is nice, but I do need a special one for the iPhone.. A red one to be specific. I don't think the magnet part works on iPhone, does it? I think it only works on iPads.

Donnee

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I found a few iPhone slip cases while searching ebay the other day, not my cup of tea personally so didn't look into them much, but they sound like they might do the trick. Something along these lines: New Apple iPhone 5 5S 5G Pro-Tec Executive Smart Phone Slip Case Cover - Black | eBay

Doesn't look very "premium" that's the only downside, can't really beat the build quality on them bb cases, usually outlast the phones ;)

Don't know of any that work while closed unfortunately.

Sorry just realised you said red, again ebay all the way (couldn't see any "unbranded" ones other than the cheap 99p PU ones, but this ones quite clean looking) SENA RED ULTRASLIM LEATHER POUCH SLEEVE CASE FOR iPHONE 5 - SENA-AIP5-USP-RD | eBay

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I found a few iPhone slip cases while searching ebay the other day, not my cup of tea personally so didn't look into them much, but they sound like they might do the trick. Something along these lines: New Apple iPhone 5 5S 5G Pro-Tec Executive Smart Phone Slip Case Cover - Black | eBay

Doesn't look very "premium" that's the only downside, can't really beat the build quality on them bb cases, usually outlast the phones ;)

Don't know of any that work while closed unfortunately.

It looks good. My friend saw few cases for iPhone 5 which should work fine with the 5S at Virgin Megastore. I will go take a look at them and probably post some pictures here.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I got this case after my wife broke her screen. You can get it on Amazon for $2. Works for me, the flap protects the front, and I can close it while I'm talking or just walking around with it in my hand, so I don't accidentally touch the screen. I can put it in my pocket without worrying about my keys. The magnetic latch holds it in place and takes no effort to open. And you can fold the flap backwards so it's as though it's not there. There are cut-outs on the back of the case for the camera and the Apple logo. The only opening on the front flap is a small slit for the phone speaker when you hold it against your ear.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I got this case after my wife broke her screen. You can get it on Amazon for $2. Works for me, the flap protects the front, and I can close it while I'm talking or just walking around with it in my hand, so I don't accidentally touch the screen. I can put it in my pocket without worrying about my keys. The magnetic latch holds it in place and takes no effort to open. And you can fold the flap backwards so it's as though it's not there. There are cut-outs on the back of the case for the camera and the Apple logo. The only opening on the front flap is a small slit for the phone speaker when you hold it against your ear.

Now that's a perfect one! Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Although I am not a fan of cases, and always want to keep my device naked to enjoy it's beauty. I tend to put a case from a time to another.

On my current device I use this case, Since I don't like using my device in a case, I just use this one to protect it. While the iPhone 5S can fit into this case, I need a special one for the 5S. Link: Amazon.com: BlackBerry Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Z10 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

However, I would tolerate a flip case if I can do phone calls while the flip case is closed to make sure no sweat touches the 5S screen (I really hate this when I have a long call in the burning sun). Link: Amazon.com: BlackBerry Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Z10 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

* I hate flip casses showing a part of the screen. I need something that will almost protect the phone of anything when in my pocket. I really wish I could buy one of the Apple genuine cases but they are for "everyday" use and they don't really protect the device that much because the screen is not covered.

Why would you place an iPhone in a Blackberry case?

To speak of such nonsense is Heresy!!:cool:

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site

Based on your first Amazon link, check out Kavaj Miami. I use Kavaj Dallas but my wife uses the Miami. Both are available on Amazon so it is easy for you to check it out.