Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I was really trying to hold out until my gold 5s that I ordered Sept 20th at 3:49a EST but it still hasn't shipped or anything! Still says ship in Oct! I like the Silver one too & found one in an Apple store I'm off to pick up my new Silver 32gb 5s!!! Super excited!!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I need my phone to get here so I can do the same! Did you send your old phone to Gazelle on Wednesday? less than a week turn around is pretty amazing.
It was SUPER fast turnaround. I was shocked! I'd never done this before so I was not realyl sure what I was to expect. I packed it up Wed night after I got my new 5S activated, and then sent it out Thursday morning. I went with the FedEx label and I used my own box. I had an old 4S box in my closet of nerdery and I put it in that to keep it from shifting a lot, then put that box in another that was filled with old plastic shopping bags for padding. It arrived at the facility yesterday morning.

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
it has been over 26 hours since my status changed to: preparing for shipment...
Should I be worried?
Looks like most people got past that status within 12 hours...

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to update you guys! I picked up my silver iPhone 5s 32gb & I'm so glad I did! I compared the gold & silver up close & I'm ok with my choice of silver! I am in ❤️ with! It blows the iPhone 4 I'd been using far far away!! Now tomorrow I'm on the lookout for a purty case for my smokin' hot phone!!!

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
After moving my stuff over from my 5 to my gold 5s (which finally arrived today), I can say that this thing rocks. It's noticeably faster than the 5, and the camera is awesome. I don't seem to get the purple haze I got sometimes with my 5 camera on this either. They must have tweaked the sapphire lens cover.

Jose Hidaka

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
it has been over 26 hours since my status changed to: preparing for shipment...
Should I be worried?
Looks like most people got past that status within 12 hours...

Well I ordered on the 22, the "less popular" color, space grey 32gb, unlocked, and still processing item, hope for it to change to anything in this week... -_-

MidwestRN

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine has been at preparing to ship for over 24 hours as well. Looks like ours will be catching the same flight.

I've been at "preparing to ship" for over 24 hours also! Apple's already taken the money from my bank account so hopefully our precious phones will be en route to our homes in the next day or so! Fingers crossed!

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I got my Gazelle payment today already. I just got my phone Wed! Sweet!
Got my new iPhone 5s last Tuesday, dropped my 4S 16GB in the mailbox on Saturday, Gazelle got it on Monday, and I just got confirmation a few minutes ago that I'm getting $236.25 for it in a few days, which covers the price of the phone and AT&T's upgrade fee. I locked in the price at its peak.

Prices have not dropped that much since the new phones came out, even though they're giving away 4Ss for free. See how much different iPhone models are going for. It looks like more memory doesn't help the resale value much, but carrier makes a big difference, with AT&T leading the way. Always say it's flawless, if it's not badly messed up, the worse that'll happen is they knock ten bucks off if they disagree. And did you know that Gazelle doesn't want the cords or accessories, so you get to keep all those, that's worth like $70 bucks if you buy them separately new from Apple, and it's always convenient to have spares. (So, the 30-pin plug doesn't fit the new phone, but it still fits my iPad 2.)

Bryan Bodine

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine is going on almost 40 hours now.... It moved to preparing on Monday at 3:30PM Central. I was hoping to get it by this weekend but that doesn't look promising anymore....

dd1509

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apple leather cases..They are nice just don't expect the $30 lightning adapter from a 30 pin older cable to fit, because they don't!!

Last edited:

dd1509

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, a few minutes made a huge difference. I ordered mine about 12:08 a.m. Calif time on opening day and today I rec'd the shipping notice finally for 32gb gold. Says it should be here Oct 8th. Can't wait!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Got my new iPhone 5s last Tuesday, dropped my 4S 16GB in the mailbox on Saturday, Gazelle got it on Monday, and I just got confirmation a few minutes ago that I'm getting $236.25 for it in a few days, which covers the price of the phone and AT&T's upgrade fee. I locked in the price at its peak.

Prices have not dropped that much since the new phones came out, even though they're giving away 4Ss for free. See how much different iPhone models are going for. It looks like more memory doesn't help the resale value much, but carrier makes a big difference, with AT&T leading the way. Always say it's flawless, if it's not badly messed up, the worse that'll happen is they knock ten bucks off if they disagree. And did you know that Gazelle doesn't want the cords or accessories, so you get to keep all those, that's worth like $70 bucks if you buy them separately new from Apple, and it's always convenient to have spares. (So, the 30-pin plug doesn't fit the new phone, but it still fits my iPad 2.)

My friend did the same thing. Verizon & AT&T are the 1s getting top pay!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner