Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

WhiteRa

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Can someone who had already received their phone post their tracking progress info so we can all know where the phone has to go from China?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Can someone who had already received their phone post their tracking progress info so we can all know where the phone has to go from China?

UPS goes:
Shenzhen, China > Hong Kong > Incheon, Korea > Anchorage, AK > Louisville, KY > your house.

You can also track iPhone's flight from Anchorage to Louisville...

Flight Finder?

FedEx goes:
Shenzhen, China > Hong Kong > Incheon, Korea > Anchorage, AK > Memphis, TN > your house.

You can also track your iPhone’s flight from Anchorage to Memphis…

Flight Finder?

Nick Bro

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
My tmo near
Midnight order for 64gb gold was just shipped out today! Thank geebuz! Eta tuesday maybe monday! I called to confirm and the tmo rep was like 'this is weird' for sum reason yours went thru early and is going to ship out today' i was like 'dam right cuz i ordered it practically on midnight'

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 32 GB Gold AT&T right at 3:01 EST on the 20th and literally just missed the 3 days shipping window, it said 3 days when I started the order and switched to 7-10 by checkout. :no: the 7-10 days is coming up this week so I am hopeful it will ship in the next couple days since I've seen a few people say theirs has shipped. Between waiting to hear back on a house offer and checking the apple store app every 15 minutes, it has been a stressful week haha.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
^^^This. YES!!!^^^ This time, I did this for in-store pickup while it was live (briefly) on Monday. It was worth it- I got lucky - yet each click feels equal parts exciting/ insane!

This is the route I'd have gone if I was a bit closer to Denver. Their stores had a lot of stock around for a while. I considered driving all the way for it, but that's like a 2 hour drive. Still......I've spent far more than two hours so far having checked the app repeatedly.

rodzn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I placed my order on apple for a space grey iphone 5S 16gb for sprint at like 10am.

I had originally for through sprint website but that was a complete waste of time. So I canceled & went to apple.

I paid the extra money for faster shipping. Said 7-10day shipping. Do you all think I could possible have it by Monday the 7th? It said delivery time 7th-10th. But I'm really hoping 7th because after that I will be out of town for the rest of the month and I would hate to wait that long to get my new phone. Only thing is is been checking the status and it still sais processing. It's been 9 days..... & it's driving me crazy. :/

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Looks like non-subsidized phones may be starting to ship. My VZW Silver 64GB 5S went into "Preparing for Shipment" phase about an hour ago.

I ordered mine ~ 0800 on the 20th, and am in the "Delivers Oct 7 - Oct 10" window.

WhiteRa

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
My unlocked version just started to ship on the 27th, but it's been in the same place in China since then. My iPhone is stuck there TT_TT

rodzn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
My order changed to preparing for shipment a couple hours ago.

Anyone know how long it takes till it actually ships?

Really hope to have it by next monday, oct 7!! :d

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
My order changed to preparing for shipment a couple hours ago.

Anyone know how long it takes till it actually ships?

Really hope to have it by next monday, oct 7!! :d

Mine shipped 12hrs later, but mileage may vary.

Hmmm Mine left ZhengZhu on Friday and seems to have vanished. My tracking info hasn't updated since then.

I am getting d?j? vu. My launch day iPhone 5 was lost by UPS last year and Apple had to ship a second one.....

Last edited:

rodzn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
OMG. This sounds scary!

I received my shipping email like 40 mins ago. So I believe I should definitely have my phone by next Monday. Unless it goes gets lost right. lol.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
OMG. This sounds scary!

I received my shipping email like 40 mins ago. So I believe I should definitely have my phone by next Monday. Unless it goes gets lost right. lol.

And when did you order it :D Please tell me

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on the 20th like at 10am. & my delivery time expected was the 7th-10th. Next Monday. So hoping I get it sooner! :D

Oh, then I am not seeing mine anytime soon. I ordered mine on the 27th lol

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Just found out that Apple held about $108 on my credit card on the 27th of September (My order date). I guess that could be the Apple Care + including tax?
Till now the order is still in the state of "Processing items"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner