Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

WhiteRa

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
For those of you guys who have gotten their iPhones, was it unlocked or not?
I ordered mine online at around 12:10 am PST, and it's an unlocked version, but it says that it's still processing and it says that it will deliver on Oct. 8-11.

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
My daughters new Sprint silver iPhone 5s 32gb showed up yesterday morning, Wednesday the 25th by UPS. The UPS guy new it was an iPhone and I told him it was for my daughter. My daughter couldn't put down yesterday as she was downloading all her apps.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
For those of you guys who have gotten their iPhones, was it unlocked or not?
I ordered mine online at around 12:10 am PST, and it's an unlocked version, but it says that it's still processing and it says that it will deliver on Oct. 8-11.

I bought the Verizon version but paid full price. It came yesterday. I've noticed quite a few complaining about unlocked versions not shipping.

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
It's probably a little early for this question but my impatience gets the best of me... Has anyone with the 7-10 days shipping window had their phone status change from processing yet? I realize the "7 days" probably isn't officially until Monday but I'm hopeful anyways. :)

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
It's probably a little early for this question but my impatience gets the best of me... Has anyone with the 7-10 days shipping window had their phone status change from processing yet? I realize the "7 days" probably isn't officially until Monday but I'm hopeful anyways. :)

Man I wish, granted Apple has given me a free case and upgraded the shipping free of charge, I sure hope I don't have to wait all the way until Monday.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I had some activation issues too! Glad I wasn't alone lol. I ended up taking it to an AT&T store nearby and getting a new SIM card, which fixed the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Mine was actually the opposite problem. The new SIM wasn't working, plugged in my old and everything activated immediately.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I order 2 white and silver 64 GB's on Att at 12:01 am on the 20th. They both arrived via UPS Tuesday afternoon.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

Not me. It looks like the unlocked versions aren't shipping until next week. Booooo

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine was actually the opposite problem. The new SIM wasn't working, plugged in my old and everything activated immediately.

Yeah the guy at AT&T said that SIM problems were common. Mine was getting service and everything, but I couldn't make or receive calls, send or receive messages, or get my voicemails. A new SIM fixed all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Ordered my Space Gray 64GB on 9/20 at approx 12:01AM PST via the Apple Store app and paid the $10 for "faster" shipping. UPS originally stated Thursday 9/26 (today) delivery but it was waiting for me at my front door yesterday 9/25 sometime before 10AM (I had put out the pre-sign for delivery paperwork). Couple hours to sync/restore backup from my iP5 and everything is working great! Love my yearly iPhone update...

PS, I should add I happened to be in the Roseville CA Gallery Mall Apple Store on Sat 9/21 and they had plenty of space gray iPhones in stock and I could have bought one then if I hadn't have burned my upgrade already. I actually called Apple from the store looking to cancel my online order but they told me it would take 24 to 48hrs for my upgrade to reset.

7w33t3r

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Got mine yesterday, 32gb gold unlocked T-mobile. I ordered it right when they went live at apple.com. Had to call T-mobile prepaid to transfer my account to new SIM card that came with the phone, took 2 minutes and I was off flying with my new toy. :)

I love the phone. iOS 7 is so much better/cleaner. Been having lot of fun with slo-mo camera. After owning iPhone 3 and 4 I went to Android. Android is just a mess, user experience sucks. Never leaving iPhone again!

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Man I wish, granted Apple has given me a free case and upgraded the shipping free of charge, I sure hope I don't have to wait all the way until Monday.

Well I was just assuming they meant business days which obviously wouldn't count weekends but I could be wrong.

MidwestRN

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine isn't unlocked. I ordered it through Apple. An AT&T Gold 16gb. It says processing and gives the 7-10 business days. I know it's not technically 7 days, but you would think they'd be a little faster. My friend that ordered her 16gb space grey through the AT&T website got hers beginning of this week.

BobWhite

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Status change on Apple.com order site.
I had received my order comfirmation email from Apple on 20 Sep at 00:05 PDT for a AT&T 64G Gold 5S.
My status just changed to Preparing for Shipment this evening and my credit card has been processed by Apple.
My order was originally listed as a "Ships in 7 to 10 business days".
Good luck to all on your orders.
Bob