Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
This is ridiculous. Mine t-mobile 16 unlocked ordered 3.04 eastern time still prepared for delivery. I am very upset already. This is crazy. First time in my life I waiting so much for some thing I paid online. To me says 1-3 business day shipping and today passed the 3d day. Tomorrow I am gonna call apple to see what happened.
Today is the third business day if you ordered Friday. So they haven't violated anything.

Mine is on the same shipment, which makes me think I will wake up tomorrow with the dreaded "Delivery exception". I don't see how it makes it from Korea to Chicago and to my door by tomorrow. The direct flight alone is 14 hours and it just left!

Well they're going back in time kinda, so itll arrive like the same time it left Korea.

tallulah4

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Same. I'm on the same schedule as you guys, but mine is set for delivery in Portland, OR on Thursday 9/26. We're almost the same distance from Kentucky lol. I think one user here also lives in Southern California and he got his a day early, so I'm hoping for the same!
I'm in SoCal and mine is out for delivery now, a day earlier than originally scheduled.

tallulah4

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Mine is on the same shipment, which makes me think I will wake up tomorrow with the dreaded "Delivery exception". I don't see how it makes it from Korea to Chicago and to my door by tomorrow. The direct flight alone is 14 hours and it just left!
I thought the same thing - but mine left Korea at 11:48 PM their time on 9/23 and it's out for delivery today to my SoCal address. They move amazingly fast!

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I thought the same thing - but mine left Korea at 11:48 PM their time on 9/23 and it's out for delivery today to my SoCal address. They move amazingly fast!

Mine left Korea at 11:38 P.M. their time, but on the 24th. So by the same sort of schedule, mine should be set for early arrival tomorrow instead of Thursday... Since you live in SoCal and I live in Portland, they're nearly the same distance from Kentucky, right?

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Having ordered an unlocked Space Gray 64gb TMo phone, this thread is disheartening. Ordered on 9/20 at 7am PST and mine says 7 to 11 days to ship. Judging from other people who ordered unlocked I'm not getting hopeful at all :-/

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine left South Korea at 11:38pm on 9/24 (obviously their time) and is still on schedule to be in VT tomorrow morning apparently.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I feel like I should post this here since it's somewhat relevant. I originally selected free shipping on my order, and seeing as that my phone is an unlocked one, those seem to be taking longer to ship out. I decided to call in and I asked if I could pay the ten bucks to have the faster shipping option. I didn't mention that it seems contract phones are being shipped earlier.

After not mentioning that and only requesting to pay extra to have faster shipping the lady tells me she's added it free of charge. She then tells me "I KNOW how excited you are to get your new phone and we are so sorry it's taking a while to get to everyone, I'd like to add a free case with the color of your choice to your order" so I picked out the brown one.

Apple has always treated me this way in the past. The extremely few problems I ever have with them that I call in for it seems that they try and do something to make it a positive experience. Having management training in how to handle offices that directly work with customers this is something consultants try and encourage companies to do. Well it works, and it's a factor in why I buy Apple products. I place a lot of emphasis in how I'm treated, and a first rate product that's poorly supported will often help me to make up my mind to go elsewhere. Fortunately most of the stuff I get from Apple is first-in-class, like the 5S :)

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I just called Apple to check the status on my order. I ordered a gold 32GB at 12:01 PST on Friday. After chatting my ear off for 20 mins, he told me the gold sold out in 30 seconds!! Mine is slated to ship next week, which apparently is faster than most people are getting theirs. He then proceeded to give me free Express shipping because I have to wait! Nice!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I just called Apple to check the status on my order. I ordered a gold 32GB at 12:01 PST on Friday. After chatting my ear off for 20 mins, he told me the gold sold out in 30 seconds!! Mine is slated to ship next week, which apparently is faster than most people are getting theirs. He then proceeded to give me free Express shipping because I have to wait! Nice!

Mine arrived from China to my home in Las Vegas in 2 days with standard shipping with UPS. Unless it's overnight shipping, the express won't get it here any faster.

Roxanne1010

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My tmobile 16gb gold ordered at 3:05 EDT hasn't shipped either. Been preparing for shipment since Saturday. It must be a stocking problem with that capacity and carrier.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Makes sense tbh. There's likely far more demand to get AT&T, VZ, and Sprint phones. Us unlocked/TMo customers probably pale in comparison by numbers. I'm not even using my phone on TMo, tho I'll keep the sim handy. My carrier is a rural carrier for Wy and Co.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73