Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Got my iPhone 5S

I'm new here in iMore and I've been reading this thread since I ordered mine on 09/27. I'm writing you from Spain and very very excited to get my iPhone 5s. I ordered the gold one, 16GB unlocked from T-mobile. It will be shipped to my family in LA first, and then, they will send it to me. I'm crossing my fingers to have it asap and without any spanish taxes!

De donde eres? Yo de Madrid pero vivo en NC.

Anyway, what I want to say is that if you don't want to risk paying the taxes, the best way is carry it with you if you travel. If it's not an option just send it with UPS, it's less likely they're going to inspect it in my opinion

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
They are definitely going to check each shipment. An if there is new packed iphone. Then they are definitely going to Charge duty. I also cant get it in india for the same issue.

Anyway, what I want to say is that if you don't want to risk paying the taxes, the best way is carry it with you if you travel. If it's not an option just send it with UPS, it's less likely they're going to inspect it in my opinion

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Pls member pay attention.

Any member here who have ordered iphone 5s gold and deliver to them early then it was mention on expected date!!!!

i DeC

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Yo de USA, pero accidentalmente nac? en Mallorca y ahora estudio en Sevilla.

hahaha, my dream is to live and work there in the USA but until that day I'll have to order my iPhone(s) on the apple store online. Anyway, I've saved like 200€ (275$) buying mine from USA so I won't complain if I have to pay 50$ more.

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site

Got a email from my credit card co- Verizon billed me for something... and lo and behold it's the exact amount for a 32GB space gray 5S!

Juancr7

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

I ordered on sept 25 a 32gb gold unlocked to be delivered in Toronto and nothing has changed since then lol It says my expected delivery is nov 4, which is really frustrating :mad:

verimac

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site

Ordered iPhone 5S GOLD (!) 32GB on Oct. 7th
in 'processing' state,
Status says 'Ships on Oct 24-28' & Delivers next Day by Nov 1st.
BUT, no movement on status yet .
Starting to get upset with Apple ! :mad::mad:

Question to forum: Anyone with this scenario ?

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Ordered 64gig tmob. Status same as urs

Ordered iPhone 5S GOLD (!) 32GB on Oct. 7th
in 'processing' state,
Status says 'Ships on Oct 24-28' & Delivers next Day by Nov 1st.
BUT, no movement on status yet .
Starting to get upset with Apple ! :mad::mad:

Question to forum: Anyone with this scenario ?

christina

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to the iPhone world, came from android. I ordered my verizon gold 5s sept 26th and delivery date was nov 11th. Lucky me I received it today! So far I'm liking it just have to get use to the change 🙊

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for updating.
It means u r getting it earlier then it was expected.

Mine was 64gig tmob gold ordered on 5th oct. and schedule to deliver on 1st nov. but it's very difficult situation as I am leaving country on 3-4th nov. if they failed to do so on nov1st. Then they will not deliver as 3 & 4 is Saturday and Sunday. I m so worried.

I really need it earlier

After a month, MY ORDER JUST CHANGED! to preparing for shipment:party:

i DeC

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 5s Gold 16GB unlocked from T-mobile

Ordered on September 27th, changed today to "preparing for shipment". Available to ship Oct 24-28, estimated delivery Nov 4.

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
your delivery time is 4th nov. so i assumed u did not choose express shiping.

am i right???

iPhone 5s Gold 16GB unlocked from T-mobile

Ordered on September 27th, changed today to "preparing for shipment". Available to ship Oct 24-28, estimated delivery Nov 4.

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Pls member pay attention.

Any member here who have ordered iphone 5s gold and deliver to them early then it was mention on expected date!!!!

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hurray.....
My iphone 5s gold ordered on 5th oct ready to pick up by ups. Right now delivery is showing 1nov. But I hope it will deliver in two days after leave from china as I have choose express delivery......

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
U could change it to express shipping. If u pressurise apple representative. And keep calling them. Then u would upgrade ur shipping method to express shipping.

Anyway but now it's happy time.......

Yup, here in Spain the iPhone 5s comes out tomorrow and in my city there isn't any apple store so I don't mind if I have to wait a little bit more.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2