Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
27 DAYS!!! I hadn't even really thought about the exact time that has elapsed since I placed my order way back when on launch day. I've still got 2 more weeks before it's in my hands according to apple.com ��somebodies gotta call the waahhhambulance because I feel like throwing a tantrum like I used to circa 1988.

I'm glad you got your phone...I'm so jelly!

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

Saw this on another forum and it really summed it up for me!! lmao...Hope you get a good laugh too :D

image.jpg

jrode

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered in October had any changes to their order status yet? I feel silly wanting it to change when it's only been five days for me compared to some of you, though!

Just hoping I can get it before the Nov. 6 - Nov. 12 range they gave me. Using my old Blackberry feels like I'm back in the Stone Age. :laughing:

Andrew Whitmore

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a week and a half now and I just want to tell you that I ordered a gold iphone 5s on 28th of September from AT&T and it finally shipped today

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm a happy new owner of a📱5S !!!

Hi folks, I've had all versions of iPhone available in canada. And I just change my iPhone 5 ( That I had 3 months in brand new shape.) that I give to my Wife and got an iPhone 5S Space Grey 16 Gigs. That's the best iteration to date I love it !!! 😜

Here it is !!!
ysanyjy5.jpg

usuvusa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm a happy new owner of a📱5S !!!

Congrats, bro!

You got a case for it yet?

Be sure to keep posting here and keep the excitement alive.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a week and a half now and I just want to tell you that I ordered a gold iphone 5s on 28th of September from AT&T and it finally shipped today

I thought for sure by ordering direct from apple that I would get my phone in a timely manner. Wow was I wrong I guess I shoulda ordered from my carrier...I feel like I've read more posts of those orders being filled. Next year I'm gonna have formulate a different plan of attack.

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

mdlissner

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered in October had any changes to their order status yet? I feel silly wanting it to change when it's only been five days for me compared to some of you, though!

Just hoping I can get it before the Nov. 6 - Nov. 12 range they gave me. Using my old Blackberry feels like I'm back in the Stone Age. :laughing:

Ordered 2 on 10/6
Silver VZW 32GB - sitting at UPS since I am traveling
Gold AT&T 32GB - says shipping between 10/24 and 10/28.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh