Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

mdlissner

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
My two orders just changed slightly. Both are still processing, but the dates have changed from just "October" to more specific dates.

- VZW Silver 32GB - available to ship by October 18 delivers by October 25
- AT&T Gold 32GB - available to ship by October 24-28 - delivers by November 4

friemens

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Today my order from Sep 23th changed from "Shipping October" to "Shipping Oct 24 - 28th" and "Delivery Nov 4th" - it's horrible because I will be on a business trip starting Oc31th, so I have to cancel my order - hope I will find one in any apple store meanwhile....

harininara

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I ordered a contract free iPhone 5s 32GB Silver.

Current status:
Available to ship: by October 18
Delivers: Oct 24 by 2-3 Business Days

Does it mean I'll receive it on Oct 24th or +/- 3 business days?? I am kind of in a fix because I am leaving the country on the morning of Oct 25th.

H

Rachel15

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
My 'scheduled delivery' for my iPhone is set for tuesday since Monday is thanksgiving, but yesterday at about 6pm it got it's destination scan and the location is just 15km away, could it maybe arrive today? My initial delivery date was today, but they changed it sometime in the week...

kodak57

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I ordered a contract free iPhone 5s 32GB Silver.

Current status:
Available to ship: by October 18
Delivers: Oct 24 by 2-3 Business Days

Does it mean I'll receive it on Oct 24th or +/- 3 business days?? I am kind of in a fix because I am leaving the country on the morning of Oct 25th.

H

You should call Apple and tell them - they may upgrade you to 1-day shipping..

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I finally got a specific expected ship/delivery date. Shipping oct 24-28 delivery nov 1. 😔

I suppose I should be happy to have that info but I'm bummed out. I ordered my phone at 11am est time 9/20 and then my mom ordered hers at 750 pm sand day. We have the same delivery estimate.

I never anticipated I'd be waiting over a month.

diebote

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi to everyone....
until october 25 (release day in the Netherlands ) can I order my iphone 5s 32gb gold in the Netherlands we'll see how long it will take .. I will keep everyone informed about this ....😀 !!!

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I finally got a specific expected ship/delivery date. Shipping oct 24-28 delivery nov 1. 😔

I suppose I should be happy to have that info but I'm bummed out. I ordered my phone at 11am est time 9/20 and then my mom ordered hers at 750 pm sand day. We have the same delivery estimate.

I never anticipated I'd be waiting over a month.

Somehow I don't think you will be waiting that long. I think they wanted it to be more accurate than just "October," but from everything I've read on other forums, people who ordered yesterday are getting the same estimates -- that means that's the worst case scenario for *you* I would say.

I ordered 3 hours later than you on the same day. Woke up this morning to find mine has shipped ...

y5yzyhuj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

On order: Gold iPhone 5s 64GB
Ordered: September 20, 11am PST

Tre

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I just called Apple to see if I could upgrade to 1-day shipping and they said they would have to cancel the order to do that and advised against it.

Ordered: Gold 32gb AT&T on October 2
Available to Ship: October 24-28
Delivery: November 4

At this rate I might have a gold ipad mini retina first!!!! :sick:

basically

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Last night, my order changed back to processing items and a few minutes ago I checked my account and it still says it but now on the side says available to ship: October 24-28 delivers: Nov. 4
sigh

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Last night, my order changed back to processing items and a few minutes ago I checked my account and it still says it but now on the side says available to ship: October 24-28 delivers: Nov. 4
sigh

You should call Apple and ask them why. Also make sure that your credit card company has not blocked the purchase (my credit card did that so my order when from "preparing for shipment" to "processing" until I called the cc company. I actually called Apple and it flipped back to "preparing for shipment while I was on the phone with the CS rep. She was very helpful. :)

jmo124

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
YAYYY!!! My order now says that it will be shipped Oct 24th - 28th and should be delivered by Nov 1st instead of just stating October! That's exciting to me just to have a specific time frame! LOL

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Finally got an order update! Ordered: Gold 5s 64GB AT&T on 9/27

Still processing item
Available to ship: Oct 24-28
Delivers by: Nov 4

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
You should call Apple and ask them why. Also make sure that your credit card company has not blocked the purchase (my credit card did that so my order when from "preparing for shipment" to "processing" until I called the cc company. I actually called Apple and it flipped back to "preparing for shipment while I was on the phone with the CS rep. She was very helpful. :)

Even though my status hasn't waivered from "processing item" and I did order a week later from you, concerned now because also used AmEx :confused:

stealth313

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Finally! My iPhone 5S Silver 32 GB T-Mobile + Apple Care + is now preparing for shipment.
I ordered it from Apple.com US on the 27th of October. The device is available to ship on the 18th of October and expected to reach on the 24th of October. I paid for Express Shipping.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I am so ;)()($($(;$;$(;$ HAPPy!

Glad to see you're getting movement. You've been helping everyone for a nice minute now. Good Karma

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Even though my status hasn't waivered from "processing item" and I did order a week later from you, concerned now because also used AmEx :confused:

You can call Amex at any time and tell them that there will be a charge of about x dollars from Apple. They will note it and the charge will not be blocked. I have done this many times when traveling out of country to ensure that my cards are not blocked. Then you will have nothing to worry about. :)

sallenthornton

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just received my AT&T 16gb gold 5s. Orders within 5 minutes of becoming available and it arrived today. Wow! It seems no matter what happens, I never get my phone earlier than expected. Upgraded from a white iPhone 5. No regrets so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR