Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the iPhone 5S gold 64 at 3:14 am EDT on the 20th. I was expecting 7-10 days shipment, but when it stated preparing for shipment on Monday. I got excited I would receive my new phone this week. Now I am getting frustrating waiting for it to ship. It feels like such a tease. Going on 48 hours at preparing for shipment.

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Got an email this morning that my phone has been shipped! Should be here by friday! Hopefully our phones are taking the trip together!

I still haven't received anything! grrr... is your's shipping fedex or ups? everything I've ordered in the past from apple always arrives via fedex but i know they use both.

jahjah1121

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine switched from processing to "preparing to ship" but the sim card still says processing. Does anyone know what this means? Will it ship shortly?

BobWhite

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apple leather cases..They are nice just don't expect the $30 lightning adapter from a 30 pin older cable to fit, because they don't!!

I went with the Apple short corded adapter which takes care of that problem and puts less stress (due to weight) on the lighting connector then the solid adapter does.

ssjon7

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my 5S Space Gray 32GB from Apple on 9/20 at 11:30 am CST and just yesterday it changed to "shipped" UPS in China with a scheduled delivery on the 8th and I'm in Nashville, TN. Anyone receive theirs earlier than UPS predicted?

rlboard

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
at least you are at the "preparing for shipment status". I am still stuck on processing and I ordered on the 21st early in the morning.

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
at least you are at the "preparing for shipment status". I am still stuck on processing and I ordered on the 21st early in the morning.

That is because i bought mine 6 minutes after the release date and I managed to get into 7-10 business day group :)
it still takes forever though

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Apparently the UK Apple.com store got a huge stock now. Many of my friends in the UK started getting their devices status changed to preparing for dispatch(shipment). Even those who ordered few days ago with the last order only 3 days ago. US Apple.com still no updates :/

BillsGirlGina

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Ordered at 12:03am on the 20th said processes in 7-10 business days. Finally updated on Monday at 12:45pm preparing to ship. Card was charged & hasn't moved since. Over 48 hrs!! Gold 64g AT&T 5s. Also I ordered my husbands Space Gray at the same time & it arrived a week ago today! It prepared for shopping in 12 hrs. I'm getting really frustrated.

Davprime

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It is probably already been shipped, just not updated, (hopefully :p)

Over 48 hours at preparing for shipment for me now too. I had an opportunity to reserve one for immediate pickup at my local store too but couldn't cancel the one already on order. That's a bit disappointing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro