Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My husband just texted me a photo of mine. He placed it on my desk to await my arrival. The UPS guy was going to leave it between the front and screen door, and he was sitting in the living room so he just went and got it from him. Once I get it all inspected, activated, protected and ready for use, I'll pack up my 4S for Gazelle.

Congratulations :) Hope you enjoy it
Please don't forget to participate in the "Battery Life" topic.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My husband just texted me a photo of mine. He placed it on my desk to await my arrival. The UPS guy was going to leave it between the front and screen door, and he was sitting in the living room so he just went and got it from him. Once I get it all inspected, activated, protected and ready for use, I'll pack up my 4S for Gazelle.

You don’t look so good this afternoon, Ame... you may be coming down with something... better head straight home. :)

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the gold is going to require proper lighting for capturing the right color. It's subtle in a lot of lighting, and is more of a rose gold than a true gold.

LOL - proger lighting... and proper camera. Such as the camera ON BOARD aforementiond gold phone...r Naturally :)

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Getting my 32 GB Space Gray set up! How long did it take for everyone's AT&T model to activate? It said at the start of the set up that the servers were overloaded with iPhone activations, so it could take a while. When I went to see what my phone number was in the settings, it said unknown, so I entered my number and hit save, but it's still not doing anything...

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I got mine at lunch but couldn't post until I got home. Switching to a capped data plan sucks! But anyway, I was able to set it up seamlessly without iTunes or wifi. I set it up as a new phone and am loving it so far!

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
My 64GB Unlocked Space Gray that I ordered at 7am PST on 9/20 is still "processing". Congrats to everyone playing with their new 5S, I am jealous of every single one of you ;)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Finally up and running. Had some activation issues, but all resolved and working well. Damn this thing is quick as well. I didn't realize how slow my 5 was until I started to play with this baby.

MidwestRN

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone 5S through the Apple website on Sept 20th at 2:30am CST and I'm still stuck on Processing Order....

I just want my phone!!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I JUST got home a few minutes ago. Came right in, put my spigen ultra crystal on it before I even took it out of the box. I am trying right now to remove iCloud, turned of iMessage and Find my iPhone, etc, on the 4S.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine was quick. My parents got theirs today too, not sure if they just went and got it or ordered.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally up and running. Had some activation issues, but all resolved and working well. Damn this thing is quick as well. I didn't realize how slow my 5 was until I started to play with this baby.

I had some activation issues too! Glad I wasn't alone lol. I ended up taking it to an AT&T store nearby and getting a new SIM card, which fixed the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2