5C problems. Buzzing and overheating
Has anyone else had problems with the ear piece speaker buzzing during phone calls? It's almost unbearable. The earpiece volume is currently set at 50%.
Also, this bad boy gets hot when I'm consuming data. Especially noticed it today when I was using GPS and streaming iTunes Radio. It will normally just get a little warm, but it was to the point I had to turn off iTunes Radio.
What do you think? Should I demand a new replacement?
- 09-21-2013, 01:22 PM #2
Re: 5C problems. Buzzing and overheating
If you take it to an Apple Genius bar - or the point of purchase and can replicate/demonstrate the issues you won't have to demand a replacement - it should be offered to you without hassle...
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 27Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:53 AM
- By cwatson69 in forum iOS 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:00 PM
- By Pete M in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:18 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:27 PM
- By SG1_Guy in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:25 PM