Target Stores

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Figured I would share. My sister in law went to her local target looking for the phone and although they don't get the AT &T one until Wednesday they had Verizon and sprint ones. She put her name down and is 5th on the list for wed. May be worth a look for those who don't want to wait.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Target's cellular phone efforts are really "store within a store" run by RadioShack for what it's worth...

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I put my name in for an ATT 16 gold last week. I was the first person on the list. First they told me Friday. Then today. Now Tuesday. I'll be surprised if they get it anytime soon.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Funny, everyone was sold out on Friday... and I just for the fun of it called Radio Shack and they had Space Gray AT&T that someone could not get after all because he we not eligible for an upgrade, so they held it for me.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Funny, everyone was sold out on Friday... and I just for the fun of it called Radio Shack and they had Space Gray AT&T that someone could not get after all because he we not eligible for an upgrade, so they held it for me.

Sorry for all the hassle you had to endure. Good to see that despite it all, there’s a happy ending. Congrats!