Just Placed My Order....Anyone Else Place Theirs Yet?

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Damn that felt good. I just placed my order for a 32gb silver iphone 5S from AT&T's website since they are doing the no money down thing for upgrades. I have never either had the money or upgrade available for any iphone launch before so this is a first for me :)

Wait time is about 7-14 days....hopefully everything good smoothly with my order. Long time to wait, but will be so worth it.

Just had to share.............

Anyone else place their order yet?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I went with ordering through Verizon because their site started selling before I could even get the Apple store to come back from being down...

My first time not going through Apple - just praying everything goes smoothly with Verizon shipping on time (says ships 1-3 days, by Sept 24th) ... Doesn't mention delivers by :concern:

B1ue_B1aze

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Yup, just ordered my T-Mobile unlocked space gray 16GB 5s with a black 5s case! Mine says it ships in 1-3 days, and on the store it now says 7-10 days. I'm glad I got in early enough.

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Placed my order the minute it went live. Delivery is still 7-10 days. Wow. First time I will have to wait that long, when ordering on the day it's available.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep 64GB SPace Gray ATT, though there were some serious ATT hiccups...It took like 9 tries. It says available to ship 1-3 business days, delivers Sept 27-October 1... And I was RIGHT on the nose.

trmoney24

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Gray 32gb & Gold 32gb from verizonwireless.com right before midnight. Says ship date is 9/24. Was hoping it would have shipped out on 9/20. Oh well, beats dealing with rush in stores.

Donnee

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yep, "accidentally" woke up a couple of hours early this morning and got mine ordered.

Let the great postman stalking game commence

RC46

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
placed an order through the apple site. 64GB space grey verizon. Ships in 1 to 3 days. Delivers by Sept 30-Oct 1:confused: Apple used to send things out next day?

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
ordered two for att 32 gb one space gray and one silver for me and the wife using apples site and ships in 1-3 by sept 27th but it was smooth no issues love apples site att's site in the past had issues and showed all kinds of weird dates learned my lesson a while back i always order through apple now. lets start the when is mine getting here and lets start the i am sitting on my lawn waiting
for the fedex guy lol.... this is gonna be fun.

markv972

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
my annual purchase.. 2 iphones.. 1 silver 1 gold.. through Apple.. Att was whacked and showed 7-14 days to ship.. so went with apple.. not too bad this year compared to most years..
Silver - ships 1-3 bus days; deliver by 9/27-10/1 (and cost me $10 to get it for that date)
Gold - ships 7-10 bus days; deliver by 10/8-10/11 (wife's phone and she will be fine waiting until then)

good luck all!

PS - twitter in IL showing limited supplies for those inline.. glad I ordered online.. again.. :)

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Tried to buy gold 32 gig on Apple.com, but it give availability in October. Best Buy in my Southern Calif area had Grey/Blk but no gold or silver in stock. I was tempted, but I think the gold might eventually be worth more at resale.
So ordered gold one from Verizon. It gave me a ship date of 9/24; but when I pushed the final pay button, ship date changed to 9/30. I called them and they said my order says 9/24.
So now it's wait, wait, wait and hope I see it sooner rather than later....
At least my clear cases arrive on the 21st, so I'll be good to go.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I caved. Waffled at last minute and was going to stay with my 5 black slate 32. But then changed my mind again and pulled the trigger on a 5s space grey 64.

Figured now's the time to sell my 5, since it didn't get shuffled down the lineup like past iPhones.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the AT&T Space Gray 64GB 5S through Best Buy for in-store P/U today, and the Unlocked 64GB Space Gray 5S through Apple with 1-3 business day delivery. I'll keep whichever model I get my hands on first and simply return the other one.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I resisted this year. Without the upgrade pricing I can't see actually spending 3 to 4 hundred on one which includes selling old one. Must be the CPA in me. Especially since my iPhone 5 is still flawless.

Xo.pink.xo

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
waiting for my "your order is ready for pick up" email via best buy. Ordered 32gb black. I checked the status and says confirming inventory. They should know the inventory before placing orders!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order at 3:01 this morning and got the 16gig silver. I was pretty close to pulling into Walmart this morning to see if they had any in stock but bailed last minute. I'm not confident in their ability to look at my upgrade and fix any issues if they present themselves. The problem is that I used my upgrade pricing with Apple and I'm not sure it's gone through the system yet. So I'll go to my VZW store at lunch and see if they have any in stock and can still give me upgrade pricing if I cancel my order with Apple. At the very worst, I'll have to wait until next week to get my phone.

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
ordered a 64 GB gold AT&T model. ships in 1 to 3 days delivery Sept 30 to Oct 2. Very happy I got mine since it says the gold shipping now in Oct.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR