Best Buy anyone?

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I plan on going to Best Buy tonight to get in line. There is one in my area in Canton, GA and I got my 4 there with relative ease (although it was a preorder) and thought maybe this would be similar. The store is only 3 miles from my house so I can keep an eye on it by driving by a couple times today. My wife said she'll wait with me so I wont be "alone" in the line but I'm still nervous since the supplies of the 5s are apparently severely limited. The main reason I want to go to Best Buy is because I signed up for the $50 gift card if you upgrade your phone there. Does anyone else plan on hitting up BBY? Anyone in my area? Looking for a 32 or 64 space grey on ATT.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Best Buy this year simply because my friend works at the one at Northlake Mall in Atlanta and put me and my wife on the hold list so we don't have to worry about waiting in a line tomorrow (I have to work and so does she so we won't get there until later in the evening).

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm using Best Buy this year simply because my friend works at the one at Northlake Mall in Atlanta and put me and my wife on the hold list so we don't have to worry about waiting in a line tomorrow (I have to work and so does she so we won't get there until later in the evening).

Dude! Hook it up! HA It's nice to have friends in high(isn) places!

jenashley

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to Best Buy first in the morning. I have a feeling that not many people know they're opening at 8am... I called a location close to my job and they said 8am. I called the location closest to my house and they said 10. I mentioned the other location opening at 8 and the guy went and checked and I was right - they're opening at 8. I hope that means that not many people have been asking. My fingers are crossed. Otherwise I'll be checking out Target and Radio Shack.

The main reason I want to go to Best Buy is because I signed up for the $50 gift card if you upgrade your phone there.
How do you sign up for this? I just looked on Best Buy's site, but I don't see anything about this.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

That's what I'm talkin about lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
The Best Buy I am going to said no hold list, it is first come first server. I've got my fingers crossed and called twice to double check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner