5s Pajama Party

lisainsf

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm when I go to BestBuy it says I can pick it up at a store tomorrow, but it also says unavailable. So which one is it???

If it says unavailable for pick up that color and config are not in stock..mine had no white and gold only gray/black

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Here is a copy of my order, not even 11:30 PM yet.. and I am off to bed.. no muss, no fuss.. very cool!

iphonenew.jpg

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The wife is in bed sleeping and since it appears that there will be no white/gold available at midnight do I:

A.) Buy her a white silver I found at a best buy in the area
B.) Buy her a space gray
C.) Dont buy her any

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
The wife is in bed sleeping and since it appears that there will be no white/gold available at midnight do I:

A.) Buy her a white silver I found at a best buy in the area
B.) Buy her a space gray
C.) Dont buy her any

I say buy now and take a romantic stroll into best buy tomorrow morning to pick up. Go for silver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Out of all the Best Buy's in my area maybe 5 stores total had it but even then, some only had Black 32 while one or two had some gold 16's. Not sure if this is indicative of actual release day stock or maybe some stores reported early. Maybe more will be delivered before they open. I feel bad for all the people already waiting outside if they are gonna sell all inventory online right now.
I just tried Best Buy and its Unavailable all the local BB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner