Question: Back-Up Data (4S to 5S)
I hope this is not a frivolous question... I'll be doing a back-up (via iTunes) of my 4S (very first iPhone) before purchasing the 5S (YAY and in Gold!)... My question is, once the 5S is all set up (through my carrier and signed in with my iCloud account), when/if I were to plug it back into iTunes, will the 4S format (screen layout, location or order of apps) upload to the 5S? How about the Camera Roll? Or does a new phone = new camera roll? Somehow I think I'm putting too much thought into this that it's confusing me...
Thanks for any input, greatly appreciated!!
- 09-17-2013, 04:50 PM #2
Re: Question: Back-Up Data (4S to 5S)
When you take your 5S out of the box and turn it on for the first time, you will select the language, etcetera and then be prompted to restore from iCloud, iTunes or as new. Simply select the last backup you made with your 4S. When it's done, your screens and settings should be as they were with your 4S.
- 09-17-2013, 06:59 PM #3
- By ajg83 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:03 AM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 29Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:18 AM
- By James Falconer in forum Forum Help Videos & GuidesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:24 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:20 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:29 PM