Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    iMore Nanite

4 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

Default Re: Apple Store Or Carrier Store?

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Also, just in case anyone was curious, Best Buy is apparently doing hold lists for people who come in and knock out the paper work before hand, essentially leaving it to a simple walk in, pay and leave with your device. That's what I'm betting on this year, as my friend works at Best Buy and got me and my wife on the list already. Crossing my fingers it works out.
    Ah, awesome to know! I will call the Best Buy by my work to see if they're doing this, then go in and get it done.
    iMore Beginner

55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    What size phone and carrier do you use and when did you get your quote from Nextworth??
    last night, 16 gb white VZW 5. They offered 321 then I goggled a Promo Code for an extra 10% (i forget code sorry but it should be one of the first 3 links if you google Nextworth Promo Code) which gave me 353. I just print the label and I`m good, kind of don't want to deal with craigslist even though I can maybe get more money.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28  
    iMore Intermediate

169 Posts
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

What time are people getting to the Apple Store? With the rumored supply shortage wasn't sure if people were getting there earlier.
    iMore Intermediate

327 Posts
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and people are still asking $450-$700 (depending on GBs) for the Iphone 5 here....I figured by now I would see listings for $300-$400. I am planning on getting an 5S on Friday and was hoping to scoop up a cheap 5 for a back up phone lol.

Hoping to see an influx of lower i5 pricing Friday :P
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12