Show us your iPhone 5S Homescreen:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How do you keep the top part of your screen from darkening with light colored wallpapers? Mine get dirty looking.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

I play with the size of the wp and move it around as much as possible to keep it from darkening on the top. Sometimes it just doesn't work though, and it'll darken up anyway.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The size? Should I go large or small to reduce the darkening?

Ahhhh..my bad. When I said the size of the wp I meant using the zoom in/out feature when previewing it to set it as wp. Sorry!!

So, zoom it in or out according to the darkening feature disappearing without loosing too much of the wp as is. Know what I mean?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ahhhh..my bad. When I said the size of the wp I meant using the zoom in/out feature when previewing it to set it as wp. Sorry!!

So, zoom it in or out according to the darkening feature disappearing without loosing too much of the wp as is. Know what I mean?

I'll try it. Thanks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Hey, cool! That actually worked. I prefer dark wallpapers for me. But I make some for others who like light colored ones. Thanks a bunch!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner