Iphone 5S availability in stores after launch day?

gseed

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Due to my religious observance, I won't be able to make it to an Apple Store until late evening on September 21 or on September 22. Do people think that the iPhone 5S will still be in stock? Should I call ahead? I live in Manhattan and reasonable distance to 3-4 stores.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's hard to say at this point whether or not it would be in stock. You would be better off ordering online on the 20th, or like you said, calling ahead of time and see what stores if any still have the 5S model that you want in stock.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't think so it would probably be out of stock but it all depends.. Cause I wanted to be the first to get an iPhone 5 last year and that didn't turn out cause it was sold out so I had to wait till the second shipments came in

gseed

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's suggestions. Based on a suggestion I had seen either on another thread or another site, it turned out that my local Target is taking reservations for the iPhone 5S. They expact the phone to be in on Friday, and I will have 48 hours to pick it up, which should allow me to get it on Saturday night.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's suggestions. Based on a suggestion I had seen either on another thread or another site, it turned out that my local Target is taking reservations for the iPhone 5S. They expact the phone to be in on Friday, and I will have 48 hours to pick it up, which should allow me to get it on Saturday night.

I was just going to say check with Stores like Target, HHGregg, and Radio Shack. I purchased the iPhone 4S in Orlando when every wireless carrier were sold out, Best Buy was only taking people who had already made reservations and two of the 3 Apple Stores only had white iPhones. I called a nearby HHGregg store and they had a bunch of them on-hand. They only cater to Verizon, which suited my needs. I rushed over there and scooped one up and went home a very happy man.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I called my local AT&T retail store. They do a waiting list for every iPhone. I got I the list and they simply call me when my name is up and I go in and pick it up. No hassle. They said I should get a call by Monday or Tuesday. That's fine to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234