iPhone 5S Naked or in a case?

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Naked or in a case?

I only let my phone go naked when I'm running it through the dishwasher, otherwise it's in a case....:cant-watch:

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I had decided to heck with it, and was going to roll naked. Until that is, I came across the red leather Apple case. I don't know that I have ever liked a case as much as I like the way this one looks and feels in the hand. $39 well spent.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

I would NEVA go naked simply cause if the following reasons
1. I bought my phone outright, the 64 gig version that cost me $1129. I worked my *** off for this phone, sweat and tears lol.
2. This phone is expensive , you might as well protect it.
3. I plan on selling this when the iPhone 6 gets released.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

I bought the black leather case that Apple sells, man is this case perfect. Feather light and very thing. Actually makes the 5s feel better in the hand.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

I bought the black leather case that Apple sells, man is this case perfect. Feather light and very thing. Actually makes the 5s feel better in the hand.

I completely agree! I've gone through so many cases but this one takes the cake!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My Zagg came yesterday so I have finally been able to role semi nude lol. I had it in a Defender case until yesterday to keep it safe. It feels amazing using it without a case although I have to get used to it because not having it in a case changes my whole routine.

DSCN1808.jpg

DSCN1809.jpg

DSCN1810.jpg

UnbornApple

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

I have always had my iPhone's naked. I like the Apple leather case so much that I think I'll keep it around for a while.

I'm sure I'll get sick of it soon enough.

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

The only thing I don't like about naked is that the phone is a little slippery to hold one handed. I put some egrips on it and that solved the problem for me. I keep the phone in a pocket by itself, so I don't worry about scratches. I just have to worry about dropping it after a few beers.

karmamule

May 8, 2013
Visit site

Always naked for me. I *hate* screen protectors, I'm not bothered by teeny scratches or dings and have t-mobile jump in case of major incidents. Plus I'm a gadget-aholic who changes phones at the drop of a hat and usually don't have one longer than 6 to 12 months! :)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Always naked for me. I *hate* screen protectors, I'm not bothered by teeny scratches or dings and have t-mobile jump in case of major incidents. Plus I'm a gadget-aholic who changes phones at the drop of a hat and usually don't have one longer than 6 to 12 months! :)

Why do you hate screen protectors?

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

If you get the right screen protector, you can't even feel em. I use the crystal ones usually, or the HD Zagg, and I have never even noticed them.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

If you get the right screen protector, you can't even feel em. I use the crystal ones usually, or the HD Zagg, and I have never even noticed them.

I have a screen protector that I got from the AT&T store called gadget guardz and it awesome. I had the sales rep put it in and she did it perfectly. It is HD so it doesn't have that grainy look. Very happy with it.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I added a Spigen ultra crystal screen protector today. I can't even tell it's there. I'm pretty sure I'll eventually pick up leather cases in black and maybe red too.

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine went from the box straight into an Otterbox Defender. Coming from an iPhone 4, I'm pleased with the new Defender, the material is better and the whole thing is slightly thinner and lighter thanks to the iPhone 5s. I actually don't mind Space Grey being in a case, it's nice looking but I don't feel badly about it. My old 4 always impressed me when I had it out naked. I wish I was brave enough to roll with it that way.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the Spigen Tough Armor case on mine, with a cheap screen protector from the verizon store. Tough Armor is a pretty good alternative to the Otterbox Commuter case. Spigen Slim Armor is another good one that looks similar to the tough armor, but without as much lay on the table protection.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DMKGSO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2089921

I thought about getting one of these. It looks like a great alternative to the commuter case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro