Bought this case, fits perfect on my phone đź‘Ť
ymyjujun.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
in a case.

i've had a good experience so far with the PerfectFit Technologies tempered glass screen protector (protip: use promo code "TIP20" at checkout to receive 20% off your order), and a [URL="https://forums.imore.com/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shareasale.com%2Fr.cfm%3Fb%3D1041002%26m%3D73152%26U%3D885495%26afftrack%3DUUimUvbUpU2114968%26urllink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fbuypeel.com%252Fcollections%252Fall%2522&token=R-xfhw5A]Peel super thin case [/URL](midway down on the webpage you'll find the 5s cases).

My guess is that the peel case adds little (if anything) in the way of drop protection, but it does protect the back and metal bits from scrapes and scuffs.

wannaza

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Just bought the 5S. Used to have iphone 4 without screen protector or case so it will be the same for the 5S. No screen protector or case. I just like my iPhone naked :)

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Don't have my 5S (or is it 5s? I'm confused) yet but as soon as I do, I'm putting a case on it. I've dropped my 5 more than 7 times and have dented all the corners and slightly cracked the back glass. Against all reason, the screen still hasn't cracked but I'm not taking that risk with the new one. Not to mention, the back has a few pits and scratches and I had the white one. Getting the space grey this year and I don't know if it resists scratches any better.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Don't have my 5S (or is it 5s? I'm confused) yet but as soon as I do, I'm putting a case on it. I've dropped my 5 more than 7 times and have dented all the corners and slightly cracked the back glass. Against all reason, the screen still hasn't cracked but I'm not taking that risk with the new one. Not to mention, the back has a few pits and scratches and I had the white one. Getting the space grey this year and I don't know if it resists scratches any better.

it is supposed to hold up much better. I know the space grey is anyways

iamdjpaul

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Using the Element Ion 5 Case. I had a Mophie case for my 4S and I have one for the 5S but keeping it in my bag for emergencies. I travel a lot for work and I am in the warehouse a lot so I don't always have access to power.

jayarh1

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I use an adopted case and a zagg invisible shield so it's minimal. I dropped my last phone (s4) within its first month and hated it after that

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I really like using my smokin' hot silver iPhone 5s without a case! I did come upon a neon pink iHome case for $5.14 & had been using it since I bought the case! The case does work my nerve cause I have to take the bottom part off so I can plug my car iPod cord into it! So I thought oh nothing will happen to my phone, I'll just take the case off! Only had the case on for less than an hour when I dropped it onto the street! I screamed & cried like the girl I am! I had planned on exchanging my silver phone for the gold before my 30 days are up! But not now, for my poor phone has a scratch on the top, a scratch on the streaker & a ding on the bottom by the headphone port! I'm crushed cause I'm usually very careful! Needless to say it's back in it case & I'll be going to get a Zagg screen protector on it tomorrow! I guess this little puppy can't play with the big dogs & go without a case! �� So, this pup will just chill on the porch!!!

This was oddly endearing. Hope your iPhone isn't too messed up.

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Black defender series otterbox for my 5S. I don't mind the extra bulk and it has a built in screen protector. I had the Commuter series, but I like the Defender better. I plan on getting more cases though, for decoration more than protection since the Defender is all I'd ever need for that.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Went from Defender to LifeProof for the moment (the LifeProof for the 5 fits the 5s perfectly, minus the ability to use Touch ID of course). I'm waiting for the Preserver to be released for the 5s, then I'll jump to that and return this LifeProof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox