- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Buying iPhone 5S over internet.
Okei, so here`s my problem: i live in norway, and the new iPhone don`t come here until December and i really cant wait so long. So is there anyway i can buy a iPhoneover internet and get it to norway AND it will work with my current mobilecompany?
Last edited by kch50428; 09-12-2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: headline typo fix
- 09-13-2013, 07:37 AM #2
- 09-13-2013, 08:55 AM #3
Re: Buying iPhone 5S over internet.
First go here http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/ to find out which model you need. You'll want to know which LTE bands your carrier in Norway uses. If it's A1533 or A1453 and you know someone in the US who can get it for you, then you can get a full price retail version and have it shipped to you (or try eBay after the launch day). If it is a different model, then you need to match the countries getting the 5S in launch day with the model you need and figure out which country or countries are possible buying choices. Then find someone in that country who can purchase it for you.
Either way though it will cost you.
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:04 PM
- By Purley194 in forum iPad 4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:02 PM
- By Nightly Suicide in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:59 PM
- By cyberpaw in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:49 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:09 PM