Official Waiting in line for an iPhone 5s Thread!

elitefourabby

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Man, so many people from GA tonight! I'm actually originally from Cumming, lol

I'm headed out to my tiny little store in Maine soon. Luckily, there's like five or six options around where I work. And to whoever said I should call in late- I'm going to be the manager on duty, so I doubt I can get away with that :p

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
4:47am. Been at the Sprint store for an hour now and I'm still the only one here lol! I really hope they have a 32 and 64 Space gray 5s in stock.

Patrick Drews

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
At AT&T store in north Atlanta suburb. 3rd in line at 5:30am and only 7 total at 5:50am so far. Would have never guessed no one would be out this morning. Hopefully they have more than 2 iPhone 5S regardless of color.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
This is a pretty fun experience :D
Granted, I could've done without the cold NYC weather haha
But this is my first time here at an Apple event and definitely having fun looking at all the crazy Apple fans(i say it with love :p)

I already told my friends, they are waiting with me come Black Friday :D

jbattle127

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
So far about ten people in line at AT&T here in Newnan, 0 at T-Mobile, and 2 at Verizon...Hoping to snag one Gold 16GB between the 3!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using iMore Forums mobile app

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
YAY! Thank you, I seriously never win anything lol. It was nice to wake up to after my nap as I am getting ready to head out to join the other crazies.... I mean enthusiasts waiting outside :)

Ok, tonight's t-shirt winners are.....

CrzyP
Dennisgarcia
iRy757
j_benj
jessedholm
mjsavage
SimpleAsItSeems
simplylaurakb
swarlos
xlipstickandbruisesx​

I'm sending you all an email now to get your info.

(j_benj I need you to email me, cuz your email isn't right on your profile. Michelle[at]mobilenations[dot]com)

SimpleAsItSeems

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok, tonight's t-shirt winners are.....

CrzyP
Dennisgarcia
iRy757
j_benj
jessedholm
mjsavage
SimpleAsItSeems
simplylaurakb
swarlos
xlipstickandbruisesx​

I'm sending you all an email now to get your info.

(j_benj I need you to email me, cuz your email isn't right on your profile. Michelle[at]mobilenations[dot]com)

Holy cow I won something!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SimpleAsItSeems

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Watch out! Ogden, UT is getting crazy. After 8 hours of waiting I now have the company of a very old man in a convertible!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Seriously?!?! Some people are seriously whack jobs!

Yeah, he came back after security left and exchanged some words. Luckily I'm a firm believer in the 2nd amendment for obvious reasons, so I simply stood up to reveal my equipment, and told the guy causing an issue that we didn't want any trouble, and that we would all get a device. He nodded his head and walked away. I don't know the guy next to me that was threatened, but we have been conversating and once it got to a more seriously threatening point, I felt like I had to try and keep the peace.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
4th in line and I gotta say, to meet people with the same passion as you is great!! No 'my phone is better than you phone' bs. Just friendly, adult conversation. Very glad I did this :)