Official Waiting in line for an iPhone 5s Thread!

Desesperado

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Will wait until 2:00 CET.... I will definitively go online... buying a gold and a gray... 64 GB.... I do not think it will be an issue... if we go online... Checked ATT upgradability and all went fine... fingers crossed...

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I know a guy at the Verizon store he is going to hold one for me.So I will just walk in and walk out.

Really? You replied in a forum for people waiting in line overnight to rub it in that your friend will be breaking the rules of his employer so you can cheat the line? You should post a picture of your friend selling you the phone so we know that it really happened.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
James Richardson is at Regent Street in the UK. Here's what he said:

At 10.30 PM UK time there was about 200-250 in line. The line was split into several different parts so impossible to get it all in one shot.
As you'll see the store had black banners covering the windows to hide the good stuff.

And here are his pics!

7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 47
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 45

Shawn255

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Do not mean to rub anything in.Some people I have talked to love waiting in line and the people around them and the entire experience of it.It is not breaking the rules and he is the Employer.Is not going to be much of a line where I live anyway.

CharlesTas

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Have done my waiting at the Telstra store in Hobart and have my iPhone 5s (32mb Gray) this completes a hat-trick of "s"''s

First thoughts is how quick it is.

glitch03

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'll be getting in line at the att store in Edwardsville, IL around 6 am I think. There are a couple Apple
Stores not too far away but I fear their lines will be much worse

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Arrived at the local mall around 8p and no one was there. Friend of mine gave in after some convincing and has decided to duke it out with me, in exchange I have to go to the midnight release of FIFA 14 and play for the equal amount of hours that we wait tonight. We are getting ready to head back up there! Here's my care package. Don't mind the Ruger, the mall where the Apple store is located isn't in the safest city... ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379639549.711313.jpg

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Had a change in plans. I will now be headed to the San tan valley Best Buy at 5 am. Was originally going to Apple in Chandler mall, lines are already forming there. I was half tempted to camp out with my 2 yr old tonight. I would be camped out if I could leave her at home, but she's a mommies girl and has never been away from me. She will be joining me at 5 along with my 12 yr old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Do not mean to rub anything in.Some people I have talked to love waiting in line and the people around them and the entire experience of it.It is not breaking the rules and he is the Employer.Is not going to be much of a line where I live anyway.

Cool. Tell people where that is. They may be driving to store after store to find them still in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro