Poll: Which iPhone 5s Color do you like best?

Which iPhone 5S Color do you like best?

• Silver

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 47 31.3%
  • Space Gray

Votes: 63 42.0%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • I don't like any of them!

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
After watching all of these hands on videos, I think the white/gold might look the best because of the way the silver home button ring is accentuated.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Gold to match my grill ... Hahah jk

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I-love-gold-goldmember_zps95651ba3.jpg

jridgers

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I voted for Space Grey, but really wish there was a slate black option. I just really like how the screen looks when not on when on a darker device (makes the screen appear bigger and blends in) where on a lighter colored device you get that stark contrast between the screen and the edges.

When I heard about the gold model I figured mostly women would be getting it or folks (male or female) with darker/olive complexions. However, after reading many of the other posts it seems like a lot of people like the gold and say it isn't as "brassy" in person.

I guess it all is a moot point if you use a case...

oldguynewguy

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I want slate!
That having been said, the gold looks cool but I think it's too feminine-looking. Does anybody else think the gold wouldn't be real suitable for a guy?

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I like space grey but Rene's article suggests it's more likely to show up scratches, so gold it probably is. Not sure about those cases though...

el_capitan10

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I've pretty much had a black smart phone since 2009 with my first one, the Palm Pre. Really thinking this year I'm going to go for the white. I'm not a fan of gold so that one is definitely out.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I thought the gold/white combo would look more feminine, so as a guy I am pleasantly surprised at how it turned out, it's very subtle and classy. I will definitely be getting gold when I am able to.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with the black w/space gray. Really want the slate back but since I'm going to put that tan leather case on it anyway I guess it doesn't matter.

If at first you don't succeed, hide all evidence you've tried.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I always got black before.

Had said I'd get white/silver for the next phone, but then this gold thing came up.

So I'm going with gold, and I'll probably get the tan leather case for when I want to put it in a case.

The 5s is beautiful.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm really not liking the space gray color for the sides of the phone. The Slate color made it look like a mean phone. Now it's just playing with all the other kids. This might be my first year not upgrading to be honest. Bring me the LTE ipad Mini w/ Retina

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I want slate!
That having been said, the gold looks cool but I think it's too feminine-looking. Does anybody else think the gold wouldn't be real suitable for a guy?

I think it's fine for a guy. That said, I know for certain I have buddies who'd give me **** over it. I don't care. Also notice that every female this side of the Atlantic on Twitter are going nuts for the white/gold version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro