Imagining iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c: Apple A7 processor, RAM, and Storage: Imore Blog

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Imagining iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C: Apple A7 processor, RAM, and Storage: Imore Blog

This upcoming iPhone event is going to be very interesting...

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Imagining iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C: Apple A7 processor, RAM, and Storage: Imore Blog

I just keep having this strange feeling in my gut that Apple is going to put focus on this 5C or whatever it is called in hopes that it distracts from a very, very incremental upgrade from the 5 to 5S. And this concerns me. I am pretty much a loyalist to the iphone but man, even I cannot ignore the fact that in several ways the next device is playing 'catch up' to competing flagship devices. If the current rumors hold true, with little addition to what we think is known, then I do not see Apple leaping ahead with the 5S....a device that will likely remain its newest addition for the next year!!

Maybe I am just venting. But geez, is the focus so steadily aligned on profit margins that any and all risk taking has been tossed out the window? Like acerace mentions above, it will be very interesting indeed.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just keep having this strange feeling in my gut that Apple is going to put focus on this 5C or whatever it is called in hopes that it distracts from a very, very incremental upgrade from the 5 to 5S. And this concerns me. I am pretty much a loyalist to the iphone but man, even I cannot ignore the fact that in several ways the next device is playing 'catch up' to competing flagship devices. If the current rumors hold true, with little addition to what we think is known, then I do not see Apple leaping ahead with the 5S....a device that will likely remain its newest addition for the next year!!

Maybe I am just venting. But geez, is the focus so steadily aligned on profit margins that any and all risk taking has been tossed out the window? Like acerace mentions above, it will be very interesting indeed.
I have stated this comment in other posts that if this turns out to be as you say your gut feeling is I will save money and buy a reduced 5. If the 5S if that is what becomes the name is a major change, Then a no brainer on what I will buy. I have read too many articles and opinions from Rene in the past on other major devices that have been true and not to mention if true, This is my next phone for 2 years. When the official announcement with real specs come out and all the blogs like BGR, Mac World etc. and us report on it to be true then I will know what I am going to do. Until then we are all just going to wonder.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox