Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree51Likes
    iMore Newbie

46 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,310 Global Posts

Default Re: Based on the current rumors, will you be upgrading to the proposed Iphone 5S?

As a newbie to the iPhone I read this thread with interest. All of my previous smartphones were BlackBerry models. I love my iPhone 5 & plan on staying right where I'm at - no need for a 5s. It does so many things my BlackBerry couldn't (i.e. playing videos in Facebook) and yes, there's an app for that...and that, and that too. No need to do a battery pull every night to clear out the cobwebs. I guess I can understand how long term users might be chomping at the bit for something radically different, but my iPhone handles everything I ask it to do and handles it well. Excited for iOS7 and am happy to be part of the Apple family.
    impaler likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

108 Posts
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Re: Based on the current rumors, will you be upgrading to the proposed Iphone 5S?

Yep, I'm upgrading (regardless with how big or small improvements are - I would have gotten the 5, but what's a few more weeks). I have a 3GS (time to change phones it's been 5 years), and I prefer the "S" versions as it is the improved, cleaned up, better of the new current model. Same with cars - I like the facelift models as they weed out all the problems that came with the new design. I never got a 4S, even though I was eligible for upgrade - my 3GS work great when that was out. But people look at me funny now with my "plastic" iphone - they think I have a Samsung Phone, it's insulting.

But if I had an iPhone 5, I would not be upgrading - iOS 7 will be bringing it all to the iPhone 5, and I was happy with my 3GS for years - with Apple products you can be set for a few years with one product and still be contempt.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123