New 5S concept

emirozmen

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Some new concept I found off the web by Alexander, a well talented man I must say!

iPhone-5S-iPhone-6-Couleurs.jpg

iphone6-iphone5s-couleurs.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice, indeed. However it ends up looking, I will still purchase a black one because it, in my opinion, will always be elegant, conservative and professional-looking.

Rezkeh

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm leaning towards preferring the two-tone scheme on the iPhone 5, although those concepts still look very clean and attractive. Apple daring to make the leap to a multi-coloured iPhone range would be great, although, like JustMe'd, I'd stick with black.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
They sure are purdy... but I seriously doubt that Apple will make these kinds of changes this year. This is the "off" year in their 2-year cycle... and making these changes would result in the tremendous expense of re-tooling the manufacturing process.

I’d like it, but I don’t think it will happen. Yet.

fre12

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Gotta admit that the design looks very sexy, except it wouldn't work :( . Maybe in the future we could see this pure aluminum back.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think either the 5s or the 6 will have colors. I think the 5th gen iPod Touch was the testing bed for how the colors would be received, hold up and what the process to get them would be. If this happens then I am definitely going with Applecare+ and a Zagg body armor thingy because there is no way I could put it in a case.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Very simple, very clean, very iPad like. Who says Ives is the only one who can design something. Perhaps they should be taking inspiration from those who are inspired.

vakama94

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Maybe it's just me but I don't really care about redesigns. If the iphone 5 hadn't had the speed bump and LTE, I'd still be using a 4S. At this point, I don't see much need for a new phone yet. Doubling the rez and going bigger could be interesting. But a bigger phone with a lesser quality screen (as put forth by some bloggers) has the opposite effect on me.

crackcookie

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm leaning towards preferring the two-tone scheme on the iPhone 5, although those concepts still look very clean and attractive. Apple daring to make the leap to a multi-coloured iPhone range would be great, although, like JustMe'd, I'd stick with black.

Did you say daring to make the leap.....the ipod and macs already had colors....Apple took away options....

jvernwald

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would really like to see more color options! These look great! Picking up a green or red iPhone every time I got a text would make me smile just a bit..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711