Apple to release three new iPhone 2013?

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
​Comeback? They're not behind on anything...:)....The iPhone is still the smartphone measuring stick.

I believe they are behind when it comes to software and innovation. When I take a look at what Samsung has achieved the latest incarnation of the Galaxy IV line- I can't believe the things they can do. Can you?

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I believe they are behind when it comes to software and innovation. When I take a look at what Samsung has achieved the latest incarnation of the Galaxy IV line- I can't believe the things they can do. Can you?

Having had the gs2 skyrocket, gs3, and gs4 there's no doubt Samsung has made leaps and bounds BUT what Samsung is lacking is the fluidity in their OS. iOS is so much more fluid and crisp. Touch wiz is a bloated mess. Not to mention the iPhone 5 is a crafted master piece compared to the plastic.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Having had the gs2 skyrocket, gs3, and gs4 there's no doubt Samsung has made leaps and bounds BUT what Samsung is lacking is the fluidity in their OS. iOS is so much more fluid and crisp. Touch wiz is a bloated mess. Not to mention the iPhone 5 is a crafted master piece compared to the plastic.

I agree Samsung touch wiz is s mess but true android os on a Samsung device I think will be in par with ios

Imo Apple should release a pure android iPhone with ios capabilites like itunes ibook and other apple apps
I think that apple designs and builds better products and would benifit from having a hybrid android/ios device

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Yep, no doubt, and many of the "image conscious" iPhone users will not settle for a "cheap" knockoff. Personally, after owning several well-built iPhones, I wouldn't want one that didn't keep up with that well-built tradition or one that is not as well-built as the non-cheap version.

Keep in mind we're very lucky to be in the US, many many consumers in other countries cant afford the same prices we pay for this phones and there's a huge market for Apple, so in most emerging countries a cheaper iphone would make sense.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind we're very lucky to be in the US, many many consumers in other countries cant afford the same prices we pay for this phones and there's a huge market for Apple, so in most emerging countries a cheaper iphone would make sense.

Very true and good point...:)

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Wow! 3 new phones this year? cool! Well, i still like the 4" screen. it makes my hand comfortable. hahaha :D too large screens are so weird ang complicated. Will be looking forward on these phones

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods