Alleged iPhone 5s leaked images

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Alleged iPhone 5S leaked images

just like the 4 and 4s i dont think you would see a difference in hardware.

I am friends with a fair amount of tech bloggers and also just some apple crazed friends. general consensus is if there isn't a fairly large change in the UI they may look elsewhere for their next device. with the new win8,bb10 and whatever android will be baking up there is an ever changing tech world out there and people that have had an iphone since the 1st one want a little bit of a change.

I hear ya and wanting a UI change of some sort is understandable. Anyway, we'll see soon enough...:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

just like the 4 and 4s i dont think you would see a difference in hardware.

I am friends with a fair amount of tech bloggers and also just some apple crazed friends. general consensus is if there isn't a fairly large change in the UI they may look elsewhere for their next device. with the new win8,bb10 and whatever android will be baking up there is an ever changing tech world out there and people that have had an iphone since the 1st one want a little bit of a change.

Yeah that's true. I wonder when apple will start a refresh of the os? I like iOS but soon I would think they will update it. It's going to be the oldest os on the mobile market I believe after bb10 comes out.

Tapatalking

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Alleged iPhone 5S leaked images

Yeah that's true. I wonder when apple will start a refresh of the os? I like iOS but soon I would think they will update it. It's going to be the oldest os on the mobile market I believe after bb10 comes out.

Tapatalking

that is true. android updates their os and up until jellybean i wouldnt call them large updates. just incremental like bobs and iOS. the jellybean was a heck of an improvement and bb10 launching in the coming months and wp8 out already it will be the oldest os on the market.

nothing to say they havent been working on something in the past few years. i hope they dont pull a blackberry and think because they are #1 they dont need to change a thing.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

that is true. android updates their os and up until jellybean i wouldnt call them large updates. just incremental like bobs and iOS. the jellybean was a heck of an improvement and bb10 launching in the coming months and wp8 out already it will be the oldest os on the market.

nothing to say they havent been working on something in the past few years. i hope they dont pull a blackberry and think because they are #1 they dont need to change a thing.

Yeah I've heard that android jelly bean was a big improvement. I don't have a droid device so I haven't been able to check it out.

As far as apple hopefully they can learn from Rim's mistakes. They can't get too complacent.

Tapatalking

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I've heard that android jelly bean was a big improvement. I don't have a droid device so I haven't been able to check it out.

As far as apple hopefully they can learn from Rim's mistakes. They can't get too complacent.

Tapatalking

agreed. i dont use android. i use a blackberry 9900 but from what ive read and seen jellybean's motto was 0 tolerance on lag. not sure how the newer devices are fairing but i have a few friends that went and got an i5 and returned it and got the gs3 and love it so theyre doing something right.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

agreed. i dont use android. i use a blackberry 9900 but from what ive read and seen jellybean's motto was 0 tolerance on lag. not sure how the newer devices are fairing but i have a few friends that went and got an i5 and returned it and got the gs3 and love it so theyre doing something right.

Yeah that gs3 has been selling like hot cakes lol. My pop just got one and he loves it. It's a nice looking phone.

Tapatalking

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

And the rumors just keep coming....

http://modmyi.com/content/9466-anal...3-nfc-128gb-storage-colors-better-camera.html

I call MAJOR BS on this one because NO WAY Apple makes a 128gb iPhone along with all the different color variants. I don't see them breaking there cycle of iPhone release dates.

I didn't hear anything about the size of the memory but I did hear about a possible 5 colors and nfc.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Imagine if they did have a 128g iPhone
What on earth you can do with all those gigs ??

Tapatalking up in ya

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

Imagine if they did have a 128g iPhone
What on earth you can do with all those gigs ??

Tapatalking up in ya

They said the same thing 10 years ago with 1gb. More and more people run out of room because they take so many pics and use their phone for a music hub.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

It may be a bit too early to tell about the software but it sounds and looks like we may be getting a very fresh iOS. In terms of hardware I'd say for sure we are getting the 5S. After the new year it will be more clear.

It's about time they give it a refresh

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Tapatalking
The s3 is a really nice phone. I have a lot of friends that have the phone and samsung is really figuring things out with the hardware and software, it was just as smooth as my iphone 5 with no lag at all. It will be interesting to see what apple does for this upgrade and with the OS under Ive

mazzmoney95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

I have a Nexus 4 and I must say it's the smoothest device I have ever used. Just as smooth is not more smooth then the iPhone. Only thing is that the phone has the best of the best in terms of hardware (best processor, 2 gigs of ram, etc). That isn't a problem, but I'd like to see what jellybean does on phones like the S3 (and S2) and One X ("older phones").

Anyway the iPhone needs a new UI. But I don't know what Apple could bring to the table that isnt already here. Between Android and Windows I don't see much room for innovation on Apple's part. But what do I know, they just might surprise me.

Dave_k605

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

The s3 is a really nice phone. I have a lot of friends that have the phone and samsung is really figuring things out with the hardware and software, it was just as smooth as my iphone 5 with no lag at all. It will be interesting to see what apple does for this upgrade and with the OS under Ive

It's even better with stock 4.2 android on it. Obviously it won't ever get that unless you flash it but I can't imagine my phone getting better.

Sent from my SCH-I535

that_maynard

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I do have the SG3 and recently got the JellyBean update, it is a lot faster, but to be honest, I really want to have the iOS experience. My carrier, (US Cellular) does not have and Apple products, but hopefully next year they will. I never saw them pulling in the Note 2, but they did, So there is always hope of Apple next year. 5s?

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Although I wish the next iPhone would come in different colors and have 128+GB capacities, wake me up when iPhone 6 comes around lol. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711