Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Alleged iPhone 5S leaked images

Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post
    agreed. i dont use android. i use a blackberry 9900 but from what ive read and seen jellybean's motto was 0 tolerance on lag. not sure how the newer devices are fairing but i have a few friends that went and got an i5 and returned it and got the gs3 and love it so theyre doing something right.
    Yeah that gs3 has been selling like hot cakes lol. My pop just got one and he loves it. It's a nice looking phone.

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,201 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

And the rumors just keep coming....

I call MAJOR BS on this one because NO WAY Apple makes a 128gb iPhone along with all the different color variants. I don't see them breaking there cycle of iPhone release dates.
    Last edited by rdiddy_25; 12-10-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    6,060 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post

I call MAJOR BS on this one because NO WAY Apple makes a 128gb iPhone along with all the different color variants. I don't see them breaking there cycle of iPhone release dates.
    I didn't hear anything about the size of the memory but I did hear about a possible 5 colors and nfc.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    854 Global Posts

Imagine if they did have a 128g iPhone
    What on earth you can do with all those gigs ??

Tapatalking up in ya
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    6,060 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Jrome.brooks View Post
    Imagine if they did have a 128g iPhone
    What on earth you can do with all those gigs ??

Tapatalking up in ya
    They said the same thing 10 years ago with 1gb. More and more people run out of room because they take so many pics and use their phone for a music hub.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Default Re: Alleged iPhone 5S leaked images

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    It may be a bit too early to tell about the software but it sounds and looks like we may be getting a very fresh iOS. In terms of hardware I'd say for sure we are getting the 5S. After the new year it will be more clear.
    It's about time they give it a refresh
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post

if they did what is apple going to charge $1000+ for it and 700 on contract?
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Yeah I've heard that android jelly bean was a big improvement. I don't have a droid device so I haven't been able to check it out.

As far as apple hopefully they can learn from Rim's mistakes. They can't get too complacent.

Tapatalking
    The s3 is a really nice phone. I have a lot of friends that have the phone and samsung is really figuring things out with the hardware and software, it was just as smooth as my iphone 5 with no lag at all. It will be interesting to see what apple does for this upgrade and with the OS under Ive
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts

I have a Nexus 4 and I must say it's the smoothest device I have ever used. Just as smooth is not more smooth then the iPhone. Only thing is that the phone has the best of the best in terms of hardware (best processor, 2 gigs of ram, etc). That isn't a problem, but I'd like to see what jellybean does on phones like the S3 (and S2) and One X ("older phones").

Anyway the iPhone needs a new UI. But I don't know what Apple could bring to the table that isnt already here. Between Android and Windows I don't see much room for innovation on Apple's part. But what do I know, they just might surprise me.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    749 Global Posts

Seems a bit believable
    iPhone Nanite

Or... get this, It might be an image of a prototype of the 5 and not a bunch of speculative bull.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    The s3 is a really nice phone. I have a lot of friends that have the phone and samsung is really figuring things out with the hardware and software, it was just as smooth as my iphone 5 with no lag at all. It will be interesting to see what apple does for this upgrade and with the OS under Ive
    It's even better with stock 4.2 android on it. Obviously it won't ever get that unless you flash it but I can't imagine my phone getting better.

Sent from my SCH-I535
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    548 Global Posts

I do have the SG3 and recently got the JellyBean update, it is a lot faster, but to be honest, I really want to have the iOS experience. My carrier, (US Cellular) does not have and Apple products, but hopefully next year they will. I never saw them pulling in the Note 2, but they did, So there is always hope of Apple next year. 5s?
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    2,453 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Although I wish the next iPhone would come in different colors and have 128+GB capacities, wake me up when iPhone 6 comes around lol.
    "If at first you don't succeed, hide all evidence you've tried"... -- Terrence C.

iPhone 5S 64GB, iPhone 5 64GB, iPad 4 128GB + LTE, iPad mini Retina 128GB + LTE, iPad 2 64GB Wifi, Apple TV 2 & 3, MacBook Pro 15 (Early 2011), iMac (2008 Intel), Powerbook G4, 2 Powerbook G3's, indigo iMac
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #40  

Global Posts
    19,278 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Here's the latest iPhone 5s rumor:

iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    4,950 Global Posts
    iOS Version

If Apple is not going to update the design beyond the existing iP5, then they certainly better update the UI. It is very outdated, stale and lacking compared to the rest of the market. It's also time to ditch the forced crap apps they put on their like weather, stocks, etc. make them optional and free d/l's from the iTunes store. I have no doubt the reason people like to jailbreak is to get allow their phone to stand out and themes or skins are valuable.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12