So yesterday the 10.3 update was available and it works beautifully on my iPad air it even freed up one full gig of storage space.

I read that it is supposed to be available for the iPhone 5c but when I go to software update it says my iPhone is up to date on 10.2.1.

So does it take a few days before his offer to all the devices or what? Usually when it's available on my iPad it's always available on my iPhone in the past.

Did anyone else get it on their 5C or iPhone 5 and how is it working?
    03-28-2017 03:49 PM
    If you're updating via iTunes, make sure you download the latest version. Prior to restoring my iPhone 7 Plus as new yesterday, iTunes was preparing to install iOS 10.2.1. After I updated to the latest iTunes version, it correctly installed a fresh copy of iOS 10.3 onto my device.
    03-28-2017 05:02 PM
    No I don't have a Microsoft computer anymore I gave that up seven years ago, just over the air. Hopefully it will be available soon and yup I turn back up on
    03-28-2017 05:03 PM
    No I don't have a Microsoft computer anymore I gave that up seven years ago, just over the air. Hopefully it will be available soon and yup I turn back up on
    On my iPhone 5, when I first looked, the 10.3 update was there. I waited til later and went back, but got the same message you got. It was there, then it was gone. Odd.
    03-28-2017 06:27 PM
    I spoke with Apple. They are aware of this issue and are working on it. No solution yet. They suggest using Software Update. Whatever that is.
    03-28-2017 09:02 PM
    Hmm wow ok thanks. I was just reading about this update and it looks like it fixes a lot of exploits and literally hundreds of security issues are patched up in this update according to an Appy geek article. So I think it's important to do this update.
    03-29-2017 12:59 AM
    Hmm wow ok thanks. I was just reading about this update and it looks like it fixes a lot of exploits and literally hundreds of security issues are patched up in this update according to an Appy geek article. So I think it's important to do this update.
    This will be the last update the 5 and 5c will get. They won't get iOS 11.
    03-29-2017 07:05 AM
    This looks like a temporary withdrawal of iOS 10.3 for a bug fix specific to 32-bit devices, rather than discontinuing support for those devices.
    03-29-2017 08:01 AM
    This will be the last update the 5 and 5c will get. They won't get iOS 11.
    Yeah I have been reading about the App Store and the 32 bit dilemma where many apps have not converted to 64 but yet.

I'll be getting an iPhone 7 this fall most likely.
    03-29-2017 10:53 AM
    Yeah I have been reading about the App Store and the 32 bit dilemma where many apps have not converted to 64 but yet.

I'll be getting an iPhone 7 this fall most likely.
    I've decided to stick with my 6s Plus and stay on iOS 10.1.1. I have several 32 bit apps I like and use. Can't find suitable replacements. Also use special wallpapers that don't work well on 10.2 and up.
    03-29-2017 11:22 AM
    I've decided to stick with my 6s Plus and stay on iOS 10.1.1. I have several 32 bit apps I like and use. Can't find suitable replacements. Also use special wallpapers that don't work well on 10.2 and up.
    Even if I had a 6 I would stick with it.
    03-29-2017 11:27 AM
    It looks like support might be ending a little sooner…

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/new...10.3.2-seems-t
    03-30-2017 05:33 AM
    It looks like support might be ending a little sooner…

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/new...10.3.2-seems-t
    Yeah, I saw that. The 10.3.2 would not be worth the trouble anyway. Very minor. But 10.3 could mean a lot if you use a 5 or 5c for a while longer.
    Ralph Morgotch likes this.
    03-30-2017 03:04 PM
    Yeah, I saw that. The 10.3.2 would not be worth the trouble anyway. Very minor. But 10.3 could mean a lot if you use a 5 or 5c for a while longer.
    Agreed and I just checked again still not available. I wish I knew about it in the three hours they said it was available before they pulled it.
    03-30-2017 04:58 PM
    Well I went and got an iPhone 7 yesterday because it didn't look like they're going to have the 10.3 update for the 5C and that means no security updates.

But I'm still curious what they're going to do because they promised it for the iPhone 5c. Interesting situation and still no explanation from Apple as far as I know.
    04-01-2017 11:22 AM
    Well I went and got an iPhone 7 yesterday because it didn't look like they're going to have the 10.3 update for the 5C and that means no security updates.

But I'm still curious what they're going to do because they promised it for the iPhone 5c. Interesting situation and still no explanation from Apple as far as I know.
    No clue. This is what Apple Support on Twitter told me Tuesday.

We’ve heard reports of the issue you're describing, and it’s currently under review. We don’t have a solution at this time, but recommend that you keep your device up-to-date using Software Update.
    04-01-2017 12:13 PM
    No clue. This is what Apple Support on Twitter told me Tuesday.

We’ve heard reports of the issue you're describing, and it’s currently under review. We don’t have a solution at this time, but recommend that you keep your device up-to-date using Software Update.
    Ya I'm totally reliant on OTA updates
    04-01-2017 04:28 PM
    Ya I'm totally reliant on OTA updates
    So am I.
    Ralph Morgotch likes this.
    04-01-2017 05:33 PM
    Now I read that 10.3.1 MIGHT be available for the 5C but perhaps they only mean through iTunes and not OTA.

04-04-2017 05:20 AM
    That's too bad, really. There's no problem with my 32-bit iPhone 5 aside from a lack of memory, which I feel occasionally when I have to reload tabs or wait for iMovie to recall where I was at. But aside from that it's an impressively serviceable phone. Maybe dropping support now is a good thing -- we get the security updates, and the experience at the end of its support is light years better than iPhones 4 and 4s.
    04-04-2017 07:41 PM
    Now I read that 10.3.1 MIGHT be available for the 5C but perhaps they only mean through iTunes and not OTA.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d8b040afff.jpg
    It was already available through iTunes. Just not OTA.
    04-04-2017 09:07 PM
    That's too bad, really. There's no problem with my 32-bit iPhone 5 aside from a lack of memory, which I feel occasionally when I have to reload tabs or wait for iMovie to recall where I was at. But aside from that it's an impressively serviceable phone. Maybe dropping support now is a good thing -- we get the security updates, and the experience at the end of its support is light years better than iPhones 4 and 4s.
    My 5 is Alive and well. Just needs a new battery. It's just for back up. I'm more concerned with Apple making 32 bit apps useless on iOS 11. I have a few I can't find suitable replacements for.
    04-04-2017 09:12 PM
    I find it really hard to believe that Apple is going to break every 32-bit app ever. Transitions like this are typically invisible to the end user, and breaking apps is not invisible. Besides, the only examples I've seen of apps that iOS claims will stop working still have black borders on the top and bottom because they were created pre-2012, pre-iPhone 5. Feel free to prove me wrong though, I've been taking a wait-and-see approach to this news rather than actively researching it.
    04-08-2017 04:07 PM
    I find it really hard to believe that Apple is going to break every 32-bit app ever. Transitions like this are typically invisible to the end user, and breaking apps is not invisible. Besides, the only examples I've seen of apps that iOS claims will stop working still have black borders on the top and bottom because they were created pre-2012, pre-iPhone 5. Feel free to prove me wrong though, I've been taking a wait-and-see approach to this news rather than actively researching it.
    Yeah I wonder what will actually happen, I mean will the apps just start freezing and crashing or they just going to be disappeared one day off peoples phones.

Sidenote, I guess the 10.3.1 update is available for the 5C now because my buddy sees it on his Telus phone. That will probably be the last update for the 5C I believe so basically by getting an iPhone 7 I'm prepared now for the future, I think security updates are important. But I guess I could've held on a little longer with the 5C if I have to.
    04-08-2017 04:15 PM