Installed iOS 10 and have a question

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I double checked & still cannot edit using iMore for iPhone. So I sent a note to them using the feedback link.

That's exactly what I was doing above. Using the Tapatalk app Steve or Shuswap or someone told us about.

Well hmm weird. Wonder why it's different for you? I was able to edit using Tapatalk though but again that was on the 9900. Kind of funny to be in an iPhone forum using my Bold. Felt great actually heh. Like being a daywalker or something. ;P

Right away. Like less than a second. Maybe that has something to do with hardware though & not necessarily the OS.

Not sure though really. So has this been consistent since when you first started using iOS 10?

When you tap next to or on a name, you don't get this option bar?
9daa623d88fcb571873e82db08566638.jpg

Ursus Rufus

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Do you really find the new typing sound louder? I find it the opposite

Weird. Well. Perhaps I'm not the one to ask. I have bad tinnitus. But yes I find it wayyy louder. I hadn't been able to hear the old typing sound, ever, very well, even @ full volume. The new one I can hear at less than 50%

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I see iMore also is not optimised for iOS 10 eh Ralph?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Haha I suppose. Here is another observation, I am on my iPad now and before when we have a word with an apostrophe, after the apostrophe key entry, the KB would revert back to letters so we could finish the word. Now I find that it have to do this manually and it really sucks now. Sometimes it does work though.

Also my iPad Air still crashes occasionally with ios10.0.2. Any word on when the next update will be?

Ursus Rufus

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Haha I suppose. Here is another observation, I am on my iPad now and before when we have a word with an apostrophe, after the apostrophe key entry, the KB would revert back to letters so we could finish the word. Now I find that it have to do this manually and it really sucks now. Sometimes it does work though.

Also my iPad Air still crashes occasionally with ios10.0.2. Any word on when the next update will be?

Haven't heard anything nope.

I am on 10.1.3. So I will guess & say that any official update is at least a month or more away.

So far have not noticed any bonuses or good changes, just a few glitches here & there: Camera acts a bit goofy now & then, & YouTube did a hideous screeching thing once or twice when loading.

Main problem has been bad battery, really bad battery. It'll likely settle down though. Just in time for beta 4. Blaurghh.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Haven't heard anything nope.

I am on 10.1.3. So I will guess & say that any official update is at least a month or more away.

So far have not noticed any bonuses or good changes, just a few glitches here & there: Camera acts a bit goofy now & then, & YouTube did a hideous screeching thing once or twice when loading.

Main problem has been bad battery, really bad battery. It'll likely settle down though. Just in time for beta 4. Blaurghh.

Hey dude well I'm back on the iPhone for a while and I still notice a slight delay when I open up all the apps on the iPhone but it's not bad but yeah the iPad is still crashing so hopefully the update will be soon

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Getting a little crashing now about once a day. And someone called me and the phone actually answered without me hitting anything, so that was kind of unnerving. No I think iOS 10 has glitches and I cannot wait for the next update whenever that will be.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
well my iphone 5C was always struggling with ios10, but now it is a brick. I was deleting a couple apps to clear some space, was reinstalling them (yes they get fat and have to be removed occasionally to make memory space) and I got the apple logo in reboot mode and it is constant. My only hope is that the battery drains overnight and it somehow resets itself and I can charge and get back to normal.

Looks like my 9900 is my only phone now.....

Update, after 30 minutes of the Apple logo showing it opened again. I tried to install Facebook again and it repeated the process again!

I wonder if I was hit by that big hack in the news, several apps were affected.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox