Replacement battery hot at times
..... When charging....A lot warmer than the original battery that came with the 5C, so I actually don't want to use the clear full case I have because it might not let the phone cool. Because of this I use the official Apple 5C case with the holes.
- 07-19-2016, 02:19 PM #2
Re: Replacement battery hot at times
Thanks and trust me I am keeping an eye on it. I now trust the overcharge chip in the battery that shuts it down when it is full. I have left it overnight with no concern now.
I seem to recall that when the iPhone was new, the original battery ran a little hotter than normal as well. Lately with the original battery, before getting it changed, it didn't seem to get as warm as the new one.
Just more of an observation than a concern I suppose.
- By Connor Furlong in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2016, 10:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2016, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2016, 04:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2016, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2016, 12:34 AM